Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Pliskova vs. Clara Burel Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karolina Pliskova (-245)||Clara Burel (+195)|
In the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, Clara Burel (ranked No. 62) meets Karolina Pliskova (No. 25).
Pliskova vs. Burel Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Pliskova and Burel have gone head to head.
- Pliskova has played 36 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 20.3 games per match and winning 53.1% of those games.
- Pliskova has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 19.6 games per match and 8.9 games per set while winning 56.1% of games.
- Pliskova has a 69.1% service game winning percentage and a 33.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (219 service games won out of 317, and 104 return games won out of 313).
- Pliskova has gone 151-for-217 in service games on hard courts (69.6% winning percentage), and 81-for-212 in return games (38.2%).
- Pliskova is 169th in break point winning percentage (49.0%) after going 103-for-210 on break points.
- Pliskova has won 55.5% of break points on hard courts this year (81 out of 146, to rank 112th).
Pliskova Recent Performances
- Pliskova beat Elena-Gabriela Ruse 6-1, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- Pliskova was beaten by Jelena Ostapenko (6-1, 3-6, 4-6) on August 15 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Pliskova played an average of 26.0 games.
- Pliskova’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 46.2%, and she won 53.8% on her opponent’s serve.
- Burel has played 29 matches so far this year, and 23.7 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Burel has played 11 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.4 games per match.
- Burel has won 61.8% of her service games this year, and 42.7% of her return games.
- Burel has won 46.9% of her return games on hard courts, and 61.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Burel has converted 49.0% of her break-point chances (119 of 243).
- Including hard courts only, Burel has converted 51.1% of her break-point opportunities (45 of 88).
Burel Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Burel defeated No. 106-ranked Caroline Dolehide, 6-4, 6-3.
- Burel was eliminated by Xinyu Wang (6-7, 6-4, 5-7) on August 21 in the round of 32s of the Tennis in the Land (her last tournament).
- Burel played three matches in Cleveland, and she averaged 30.7 games per match.
- Burel was victorious in 44.4% of her service games and 52.9% of her return games in Cleveland.