Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Pliskova vs. Petra Kvitova Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Petra Kvitova (-140)||Karolina Pliskova (+115)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Petra Kvitova (No. 9 in rankings) will meet Karolina Pliskova (No. 18) in the Round of 32 of the Bett1open.
Pliskova vs. Kvitova Matchup History
- Pliskova and Kvitova have squared off one time in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, and Pliskova won 6-4, 4-6, 7-6.
- In three total sets against one another, Pliskova has won two, and Kvitova one.
- In 33 total games against one another, Pliskova has taken 17, and Kvitova 16.
- In one matchup between Pliskova and Kvitova, they have averaged 33 games and three sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Pliskova has competed in 28 total matches with a 55.2% game winning percentage. She averages 19.4 games per match and 9 games per set.
- Pliskova has compiled a service game winning percentage of 70.3% on all surfaces (156-for-222 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 35.7% (79-for-221 in return games).
- Pliskova ranks 128th in break point win percentage (53.4%) after going 78-for-146 on break points.
Pliskova Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Pliskova’s previous tournament, she was defeated 0-6, 4-6 by No. 30-ranked Sloane Stephens on May 29 in the round of 128 round.
- There were 16 games, on average, in Pliskova’s one match in Paris.
- Pliskova won 37.5% of her service games and 12.5% of her return games in Paris.
- Through 22 matches this year, Kvitova has played 21.2 games per match and won 53.4% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kvitova has won 75.2% of her games on serve, and 32.2% on return.
- Kvitova is 140th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 70 of 146 (47.9%).
Kvitova Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of the French Open (her most recent tournament), Kvitova lost to Elisabetta Cocciaretto 3-6, 4-6 on May 29.
- Kvitova played one match in Paris, and she averaged 19 games per match.
- Kvitova’s service-game winning percentage was 44.4% in France, and she captured 30% of her games on her opponent’s serve.