Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Pliskova vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Karolina Pliskova (-140)||Elise Mertens (+115)|
In the Viking International Eastbourne Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 28-ranked Elise Mertens versus No. 18 Karolina Pliskova.
Pliskova vs. Mertens Matchup History
- Pliskova and Mertens are 1-1 against each other. Mertens won their last meeting on August 17, 2022, 7-6, 6-3.
- Mertens and Pliskova have played five sets against each other, with Mertens winning three of them and Pliskova taking two.
- In 46 total games against one another, Pliskova has won 24, and Mertens 22.
- Pliskova and Mertens have matched up two times, averaging 23 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Pliskova has played 29 matches this year across all court types, averaging 19.3 games per match and winning 54.5% of those games.
- Through one match on grass courts this year, Pliskova averages 19 games per match and 9.5 games per set with a 36.8% game winning percentage.
- Pliskova is 162-for-231 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 70.1%) and 80-for-231 in return games (34.6%) on all surfaces.
- Pliskova has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 10% winning percentage in return games (six of nine in service games, and one of 10 in return games).
- Pliskova’s 53.4% break point win percentage (79-for-148) is 136th this year.
- On grass so far this year, Pliskova is 127th in break point winning percentage (50.0%) after going 1-for-2.
Pliskova Recent Performances
- In the the Bett1open, Pliskova’s previous tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 9-ranked Petra Kvitova on June 19 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 19 games, on average, in Pliskova’s one match in Berlin.
- In Germany, Pliskova won six of nine service games (66.7%) and one of 10 return games (10%).
- Through 28 matches this year, Mertens has played 20.9 games per match and won 55.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- So far this year, Mertens has won 65% of her service games and 43.6% of her return games.
- Mertens has converted 113 of 233 break points overall (48.5%), and is 107th in break points won.
Mertens Recent Performances
- Mertens lost to No. 333-ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-3, 6-7, 3-6 in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament, the French Open, on June 4.
- Mertens’ four matches in Paris included an average of 21.5 games per match.
- Mertens’ service-game winning percentage was 58.1% in France, and she clinched 62.8% of her games on her opponent’s serve.