Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Pliskova vs. Elena-Gabriela Ruse Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karolina Pliskova (-235)||Elena-Gabriela Ruse (+190)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 167-ranked Elena-Gabriela Ruse versus No. 25 Karolina Pliskova.
Pliskova vs. Ruse Matchup History
- Pliskova and Ruse have not played one another in the past five years.
- In her 36 matches played this year across all court types, Pliskova is averaging 20.3 games per match while winning 53.1% of those games.
- Pliskova averages 19.6 games per match and 8.9 games per set in 27 matches on hard courts this year.
- Pliskova is 219-for-317 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 69.1%) and 104-for-313 in return games (33.2%) on all surfaces.
- Pliskova has a 69.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 38.2% winning percentage in return games (151 of 217 service games, and 81 of 212 return games).
- Pliskova’s 103 break points won on 210 total break points (49.0% win percentage) ranks 168th this year.
- On hard courts, Pliskova has won 55.5% of break points (81 out of 146, to rank 113th).
Pliskova Recent Performances
- Pliskova was beaten by Jelena Ostapenko (6-1, 3-6, 4-6) on August 15 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- There were 26 games, on average, in Pliskova’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Pliskova won six of 13 service games (46.2%) in United States along with seven of 13 return games (53.8%).
- In her 31 matches so far this year, Ruse has played an average of 22.1 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Ruse has played 18 matches so far this year, totaling 22.5 games per match while winning 57.0% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Ruse has won 67.6% of her games on serve, and 36.4% on return.
- On hard courts, Ruse has won 69.3% of her service games and 37.3% of her return games.
- Ruse has converted 48.4% of her break-point chances overall (62 of 128).
- Ruse has converted 37 of 73 break points on hard courts (50.7%), and is 169th in break points won.
Ruse Recent Performances
- Ruse defeated No. 111-ranked Dayana Yastremska 7-6, 6-3 on Friday to advance to the Round of 128.
- In the qualification round 2s of the Wimbledon (her most recent tournament), Ruse lost to Yanina Wickmayer 6-4, 3-6, 3-6 on June 28.
- Ruse played two matches in London, and she averaged 24 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Ruse clinched 18 of 24 service games (75%) and seven of 24 return games (29.2%).