Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nadia Podoroska vs. Victoria Azarenka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, July 5
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Victoria Azarenka (-425)||Nadia Podoroska (+320)|
Victoria Azarenka (No. 20) will face Nadia Podoroska (No. 80) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Wednesday, July 5.
Podoroska vs. Azarenka Matchup History
- Podoroska and Azarenka played in the Round of 64 at the Australian Open on January 18, 2023. Azarenka won 6-1, 6-0.
- Azarenka and Podoroska have played two sets versus each other, and Azarenka has won all of them.
- In 13 total games against one another, Azarenka has taken 12, and Podoroska one.
- Azarenka and Podoroska have played each other one time, averaging 13 games and two sets per match.
- Podoroska, over the past year, has played 21 matches across all court types, and 20.2 games per match.
- On grass, Podoroska has played four matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 18.8 games per match while winning 36.0% of games.
- Podoroska has won 29.2% of her return games and 63.0% of her service games over the past year.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Podoroska has been victorious in 59.3% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games.
Podoroska Recent Performances
- Podoroska defeated No. 115-ranked Tereza Martincova 3-6, 7-6, 6-4 on Monday to reach the Round of 64.
- Podoroska was defeated by Emma Navarro (2-6, 0-6) on June 26 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers.
- Podoroska averaged 17.5 games per match in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe in two matches.
- Podoroska won two of seven service games (28.6%) in Germany along with zero of seven return games (0%).
- Azarenka has played 24 matches so far this year (winning 53.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- On grass, Azarenka has played three matches so far this year, totaling 19.7 games per match while winning 44.1% of games.
- Azarenka has won 37.7% of her return games this year, and 68.5% of her service games.
- Azarenka has won 72.4% of her service games on grass, and 16.7% of her return games.
- Azarenka has converted 92 of 210 break points overall (43.8%), and is 125th in break points won.
- Azarenka has converted 26.7% of her break-point opportunities on grass (four of 15).
Azarenka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Azarenka defeated No. 106-ranked Yue Yuan, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4.
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (Bett1open), Azarenka was eliminated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 70-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich on June 20.
- Azarenka participated in one match in Berlin, and she averaged 20 games per match.
- Azarenka won 70% of her service games and 10% of her return games in Berlin.