Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nadia Podoroska vs. Ashlyn Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ashlyn Krueger (-170)||Nadia Podoroska (+140)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Ashlyn Krueger (No. 80 in rankings) will meet Nadia Podoroska (No. 76) in the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
Podoroska vs. Krueger Matchup History
- Podoroska and Krueger have not played one another in the past five years.
- Podoroska is averaging 20.5 games per match in her 31 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.1% game winning percentage.
- Podoroska averages 19.8 games per match and 8.7 games per set in 14 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.1% game winning percentage.
- Podoroska has a 62.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (180 service games won out of 287) and a 34.3% return game winning percentage (99 return games won out of 289).
- On hard courts, Podoroska has a 59.3% winning percentage in service games and a 34.2% winning percentage in return games (70 service games won out of 118, and 41 return games won out of 120).
- Podoroska’s 96 break points won on 195 total break points (49.2% win percentage) ranks 257th this year.
- On hard courts, Podoroska is 40-for-88 on break points (45.5%) which ranks 243rd.
Podoroska Recent Performances
- In the the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, Podoroska’s last tournament, she was defeated in the semifinals 3-6, 6-1, 2-6 by No. 7-ranked Ons Jabeur on September 29.
- Podoroska averaged 21.3 games per match in Ningbo in four matches.
- Podoroska won 31 of 42 service games (73.8%) in China along with 21 of 43 return games (48.8%).
- Krueger has played 20.6 games per match in her 34 matches so far this year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Krueger has played 24 matches so far this year, totaling 20.4 games per match while winning 51.9% of games.
- Krueger has won 33.5% of her return games this year, and 66.3% of her service games.
- Krueger has won 30.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 63.4% of her service games.
- Krueger has converted 37.1% of her break-point opportunities overall (66 of 178).
- Krueger has converted 36 of 103 break points on hard courts (35.0%), and is 252nd in break points won.
Krueger Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the China Open (her last tournament), Krueger was beaten by Jabeur 3-6, 4-6 on October 2.
- Krueger’s three matches in Beijing had an average of 23.7 games per match.
- Krueger secured 50% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games while playing in China.