Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nadia Podoroska vs. Veronika Kudermetova Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Veronika Kudermetova (-290)||Nadia Podoroska (+225)|
In the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on Monday, Nadia Podoroska (ranked No. 71) meets Veronika Kudermetova (No. 16).
Podoroska vs. Kudermetova Matchup History
- Podoroska has not played Kudermetova in the past five years.
- Podoroska is averaging 20.3 games per match through her 22 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.7% game winning percentage.
- Podoroska has played five matches on hard courts this year, and averages 17.6 games per match and 8.8 games per set while winning 52.3% of games.
- Podoroska has a 64.2% service game winning percentage and a 33.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (124 service games won out of 193, and 65 return games won out of 194).
- Podoroska has gone 14-for-24 in service games on hard courts (58.3% winning percentage), and 7-for-25 in return games (28%).
- Podoroska’s 53.4% break point winning percentage (63-for-118) ranks 223rd this year.
- Podoroska has won 63.6% of break points on hard courts so far this year (seven out of 11, to rank 288th).
Podoroska Recent Performances
- Podoroska defeated Clara Tauson 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In her last tournament (the Hamburg), Podoroska was beaten by Arantxa Rus 3-6, 6-3, 5-7 on July 26, in the round of 16.
- There were 24.5 games, on average, in Podoroska’s two matches in Hamburg.
- In Germany, Podoroska won 19 of 25 service games (76%) and eight of 24 return games (33.3%).
- In her 40 matches this year, Kudermetova has played an average of 21.1 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Kudermetova has played 17 matches this year, totaling 20.3 games per match while winning 49.0% of games.
- Thus far this year, Kudermetova has won 33.3% of her return games and 69.5% of her service games.
- Kudermetova has won 29.5% of her return games on hard courts, and 69.2% of her service games.
- Kudermetova has converted 134 of 309 break points overall (43.4%), and is 149th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Kudermetova has converted 40.3% of her break-point opportunities (48 of 119).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- Kudermetova was eliminated by Venus Williams (4-6, 5-7) on August 14 in the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament).
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Kudermetova averaged 22 games per match.
- Kudermetova’s service-game winning percentage was 45.5% in United States, and she was victorious in 36.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.