Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nadia Podoroska vs. Tereza Martincova Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tereza Martincova (-270)||Nadia Podoroska (+215)|
On Monday, Nadia Podoroska (No. 80 in the world) faces Tereza Martincova (No. 115) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Podoroska vs. Martincova Matchup History
- Podoroska and Martincova have played once in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon, and Martincova won 6-3, 7-6.
- Martincova and Podoroska have played two sets against each other, and Martincova has won all of them.
- In 22 total games against one another, Martincova has taken 13, and Podoroska nine.
- In one match versus one another, Podoroska and Martincova have averaged 22 games and two sets per match.
- Podoroska has played 20.2 games per match in her 21 matches over the past year across all court types.
- Podoroska, over the past year, has played four matches on grass, and 18.8 games per match.
- Podoroska has won 29.2% of her return games and 63% of her service games over the past year.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Podoroska has claimed 59.3% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games.
Podoroska Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers), Podoroska was beaten by Emma Navarro 2-6, 0-6 on June 26, in the round of 32.
- In her two matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Podoroska played an average of 17.5 games.
- Podoroska won 28.6% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.
- Through 29 matches so far this year, Martincova has played 22.2 games per match and won 49.1% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On grass, Martincova has played eight matches so far this year, totaling 24.5 games per match while winning 52.6% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Martincova has won 60.7% of her games on serve, and 28.7% on return.
- On grass, Martincova has won 72.9% of her service games and 28.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Martincova has converted 39 of 105 break points (37.1%).
- Martincova has converted 13 of 42 break points on grass (31.0%), and is 77th in break points won.
Martincova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of Viking International Eastbourne, Martincova’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 4-6 by No. 25-ranked Madison Keys on June 26.
- In her three matches in Eastbourne, Martincova averaged 27 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Martincova captured seven of 12 service games (58.3%) and three of 11 return games (27.3%).