Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nadia Podoroska vs. Valeria Savinykh Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nadia Podoroska (-185)||Valeria Savinykh (+150)|
In the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 87-ranked Nadia Podoroska meets No. 164 Valeria Savinykh.
Podoroska vs. Savinykh Matchup History
- Podoroska has not played Savinykh in the past five years.
- Podoroska has averaged 20.4 games per match in her 27 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 47.2% of games.
- Podoroska has played 10 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 19.2 games per match and 8.7 games per set while winning 43.8% of games.
- Podoroska has a service game winning percentage of 60.8% on all surfaces (149-for-245 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.7% (78-for-246 in return games).
- Podoroska has 39 wins in 76 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 51.3%), and 20 wins in 77 return games (26%).
- Podoroska has won 50.3% of her break points this year (76 out of 151, which ranks 257th).
- On hard courts, Podoroska is 286th in break point winning percentage (45.5%) after going 20-for-44.
Podoroska Recent Performances
- Podoroska defeated Xiyu Wang 7-6, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In her last tournament, the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Podoroska lost in the round of 32 to No. 88-ranked Wang, 3-6, 3-6 on September 19.
- Podoroska averaged 18 games per match in Guangzhou in one match.
- Podoroska’s service-game winning percentage in China was 55.6%, and she won 11.1% on her opponent’s serve.
- Savinykh has averaged 20.8 games per match in her 17 matches across all court types during the past 12 months, winning 51.3% of the games.
- On hard courts Savinykh has played 16 matches, averaging 21.1 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Savinykh has compiled a service game winning percentage of 57.6% on all surfaces (34-for-59) and a return game winning percentage of 31% (18-for-58).
- Savinykh has gone 34-for-59 in service games on hard courts (57.6%), and 18-for-58 in return games (31%).
Savinykh Recent Performances
- Savinykh defeated Varvara Gracheva 7-5, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the qualification finals round of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Savinykh’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 4-6 by No. 161-ranked Harriet Dart on September 17.
- In Savinykh’s two matches in Guangzhou, there was an average of 18.5 games per match.