Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nadia Podoroska vs. Yue Yuan Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 10
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nadia Podoroska (-135)||Yue Yuan (+110)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 on Sunday, Yue Yuan (ranked No. 100) faces Nadia Podoroska (No. 70).
Podoroska vs. Yuan Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Podoroska and Yuan have faced each other.
- Podoroska is averaging 20.2 games per match through her 24 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 47.9% game winning percentage.
- In seven matches on hard courts this year, Podoroska averages 17.9 games per match and 8.3 games per set with a 44.8% game winning percentage.
- Podoroska has a 61.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (130 service games won out of 212) and a 32.5% return game winning percentage (69 return games won out of 212).
- Podoroska is 20-for-43 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 46.5%) and 11-for-43 in return games (25.6%).
- Podoroska has won 53.2% of her break points this year (67 out of 126, which ranks 234th).
- Podoroska has won 57.9% of break points on hard courts this year (11 out of 19, which ranks 295th).
Podoroska Recent Performances
- Podoroska was defeated by Qinwen Zheng (1-6, 0-6) on August 29 in the round of 128 of her previous tournament, the US Open.
- Podoroska played an average of 13.0 games in her one match in New York.
- Podoroska won 14.3% of her service games and 0.0% of her return games in New York.
- Yuan has played 14 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 23.6 games per match and winning 49.2% of the games.
- Yuan has played seven matches on hard courts in the past year, averaging 24.0 games per match and 8.8 games per set, winning 45.2% of games.
- Yuan has compiled a service game winning percentage of 62.2% on all surfaces (79-for-127) and a return game winning percentage of 39.8% (49-for-123).
- Yuan has a 52.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 41.9% in return games.
Yuan Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s round of the US Open, Yuan’s last tournament, she was defeated 6-4, 2-6, 6-7 by No. 363-ranked McCartney Kessler on August 23.
- Yuan’s one match in New York had an average of 31.0 game per match.
- In United States, Yuan claimed nine of 16 service games (56.3%) and five of 15 return games (33.3%).