Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yulia Putintseva vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Qinwen Zheng (-310)||Yulia Putintseva (+240)|
On Wednesday, Yulia Putintseva (No. 58 in the world) faces Qinwen Zheng (No. 19) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Putintseva vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Putintseva has not matched up against Zheng in the past five years.
- Putintseva is averaging 22.3 games per match in her 23 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.8% game winning percentage.
- Through nine matches on clay courts this year, Putintseva averages 21.4 games per match and 9.2 games per set with a 50.8% game winning percentage.
- Putintseva is 150-for-236 in service games (for a winning percentage of 63.6%) and 86-for-242 in return games (35.5%) on all surfaces.
- In games on clay, Putintseva has a 61.1% winning percentage in service games and a 40.8% winning percentage in return games (58 service games won out of 95, and 40 return games won out of 98 on clay).
- Putintseva’s 47.4% break point winning percentage (83-for-175) ranks 106th this year.
- On clay surfaces, Putintseva has won 41.5% of break points (39 out of 94, which ranks 59th).
Putintseva Recent Performances
- Putintseva defeated Maryna Zanevska 7-5, 7-6 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Putintseva was defeated in the quarterfinals of her most recent tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem) 7-5, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 195-ranked Julia Riera on May 25.
- Putintseva played an average of 20.7 games in her three matches in Rabat.
- Putintseva won 21 of 30 service games (70%) in Morocco along with 16 of 32 return games (50%).
- Zheng has played 25 matches so far this year (winning 56.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.2 games per match.
- In her nine matches on clay so far this year, Zheng has played an average of 22.8 games.
- So far this year, Zheng has won 76.9% of her service games and 34.9% of her return games.
- Zheng has won 74.0% of her service games on clay, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Zheng has converted 79 of 176 break points overall (44.9%), and is 112th in break points won.
- Zheng has converted 45.1% of her break-point opportunities on clay (32 of 71).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng defeated No. 112-ranked Tamara Zidansek 6-3, 6-1 on Sunday to reach the Round of 64.
- In the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her previous tournament), Zheng came close to making the final but lost to Veronika Kudermetova 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 on May 16.
- In Zheng’s four matches in Rome, there was an average of 24.8 games per match.
- Zheng was victorious in 75% of her service games and 35.3% of her return games while playing in Italy.