Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ankita Raina vs. Jodie Anna Burrage Match Information
- Tournament: The Winners Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: BT Arena
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jodie Anna Burrage (-450)||Ankita Raina (+330)|
In the Winners Open Round of 32 on Monday, No. 198-ranked Ankita Raina takes on No. 91 Jodie Anna Burrage.
Raina vs. Burrage Matchup History
- Raina and Burrage met in the Round of 32 at the BNP Paribas Poland Open on July 25, 2023. Burrage won 4-6, 6-4, 7-6.
- Burrage and Raina have played three sets against each other, with Burrage winning two of them and Raina winning one.
- In 33 total games against one another, Burrage has taken 17, and Raina 16.
- Raina and Burrage have faced off one time, averaging 33 games and three sets per match.
- Through 19 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Raina has played 21.8 games per match. She won 50.2% of them.
- In her 14 matches on a hard surface over the past 12 months, Raina has averaged 20.1 games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Raina has won 54% of her games on serve, and 41.5% on return.
- Raina has won 41.8% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 54.9% of her service games during that timeframe.
Raina Recent Performances
- Raina was eliminated in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 174-ranked Moyuka Uchijima on September 11.
- Raina played an average of 14 games in her three matches in Osaka.
- Raina won six of nine service games (66.7%) in Japan along with zero of nine return games (0%).
- Burrage has played 22.7 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Burrage has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and 21.4 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Burrage has won 63.8% of her service games and 32.7% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Burrage has won 58.5% of her games on serve, and 37.1% on return.
- Burrage has converted 50.8% of her break-point chances overall (66 of 130).
- Burrage has converted 34 of 63 break points on hard courts (54.0%), and is 269th in break points won.
Burrage Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the China Open (her last tournament), Burrage was eliminated by Yulia Putintseva 3-6, 3-6 on September 29.
- In her one match in Beijing, Burrage played an average of 18 games per match.