Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arantxa Rus vs. Madison Keys Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Madison Keys (-600)||Arantxa Rus (+425)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 17-ranked Madison Keys against No. 44 Arantxa Rus.
Rus vs. Keys Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Rus and Keys have competed against each other.
- In her 23 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Rus is averaging 21.7 games per match and winning 55.0% of those games.
- Rus averages 21.8 games per match and 9.7 games per set in four matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.1% game winning percentage.
- Rus has a 70.1% service game winning percentage and a 33.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (122 service games won out of 174, and 58 return games won out of 174).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Rus has a 41.2% winning percentage in service games and a 17.6% winning percentage in return games (seven service games won out of 17, and three return games won out of 17).
- Rus has won 40.3% of her break points this year (56 out of 139, which ranks 240th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Rus is 3-for-12 on break points (25.0%) to rank 347th.
Rus Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the Hamburg, Rus advanced all the way to the final and then beat No. 207-ranked Noma Noha Akugue, 6-0, 7-6 on July 29.
- Rus played an average of 22.8 games in her five matches in Hamburg.
- In Germany, Rus won 44 of 57 service games (77.2%) and 27 of 57 return games (47.4%).
- Keys has played 36 matches so far this year, and 19.2 games per match across all court types.
- Keys has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and 18.0 games per match.
- Keys has won 39.9% of her return games so far this year, and 72.9% of her service games.
- Keys has won 70.3% of her service games on hard courts, and 37.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Keys has converted 45.5% of her break-point chances (132 of 290).
- Keys has converted 41.2% of her break-point chances on hard courts (56 of 136).
Keys Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her previous tournament), Keys lost to Elise Mertens 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 on August 15.
- Keys’ one match in Cincinnati included an average of 27.0 game per match.
- Keys won 50.0% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games in Cincinnati.