Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arantxa Rus vs. Kamilla Rakhimova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arantxa Rus (-165)||Kamilla Rakhimova (+135)|
No. 47-ranked Arantxa Rus will take on No. 75 Kamilla Rakhimova in the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Sunday, September 24.
Rus vs. Rakhimova Matchup History
- In the sole match between Rus and Rakhimova in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne, Rakhimova won 7-6, 5-7, 7-5.
- Rakhimova has won two sets against Rus (66.7%), while Rus has taken one.
- Rakhimova has taken 19 games versus Rus (51.4%), while Rus has taken 18.
- Rakhimova and Rus have played each other one time, averaging 37 games and three sets per match.
- Rus has played 25 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.4 games per match and winning 53.5% of those games.
- On hard courts, Rus has played six matches (averaging 20.8 games per match and 9.6 games per set).
- Rus is 131-for-194 in service games (a winning percentage of 67.5%) and 62-for-192 in return games (32.3%) on all surfaces.
- Rus has 16 wins in 37 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 43.2%), and seven wins in 35 return games (20%).
- Rus ranks 282nd in break point winning percentage (39.2%) after going 60-for-153 on break points.
- Rus has won 26.9% of break points on hard courts this year (seven out of 26, to rank 356th).
Rus Recent Performances
- Rus was beaten by Aliaksandra Sasnovich (1-6, 6-7) on September 17 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the Abierto Guadalajara.
- Rus averaged 20 games per match in Guadalajara in one match.
- While playing in Mexico, Rus won 27.3% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games.
- Rakhimova has played 22.9 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 12 matches so far this year on hard courts, Rakhimova has played 25.2 games per match and won 46.7% of them.
- Thus far this year, Rakhimova has won 59.8% of her service games and 35.9% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Rakhimova has won 61.2% of her service games and 27.5% of her return games.
- Rakhimova has converted 47.0% of her break-point opportunities overall (70 of 149).
- Rakhimova is 298th in break points won on hard courts, converting 16 of 44 (36.4%).
Rakhimova Recent Performances
- Rakhimova was beaten by Belinda Bencic (2-6, 4-6) on August 28 in the round of 128s of the US Open (her most recent tournament).
- In Rakhimova’s one match in New York, there was an average of 18 games per match.
- Rakhimova was victorious in 44.4% of her service games (four of nine) in United States along with 22.2% of her return games (two of nine).