Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elena-Gabriela Ruse vs. Alycia Parks Match Information
- Tournament: The Winners Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: BT Arena
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alycia Parks (-150)||Elena-Gabriela Ruse (+120)|
Elena-Gabriela Ruse (No. 185 ranking) will take on Alycia Parks (No. 53) in the Round of 32 of the Winners Open on Monday, October 16.
Ruse vs. Parks Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Ruse and Parks have squared off on the court.
- Ruse has played 32 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.9 games per match and winning 55.1% of those games.
- Ruse averages 22.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set in 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Ruse has a 66.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (121 service games won out of 181) and a 35.1% return game winning percentage (65 return games won out of 185).
- Ruse has finished 74-for-109 in service games on hard courts (67.9% winning percentage), and 39-for-111 in return games (35.1%).
- Ruse’s 63 break points won on 134 total break points (47.0% win percentage) ranks 305th this year.
- Ruse’s 38 break points won on 79 total break points on hard courts so far this year (48.1% win percentage) ranks 255th.
Ruse Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the US Open), Ruse was beaten by Karolina Pliskova 1-6, 4-6 on August 29, in the round of 128.
- In her four matches in New York, Ruse played an average of 21 games.
- Ruse’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 76.2%, and she won 35.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- Parks has played 22.4 games per match in her 42 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In her 26 matches on hard courts so far this year, Parks has played an average of 24 games.
- Parks has won 25.6% of her return games this year, and 66.9% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Parks has won 67.8% of her games on serve, and 25.8% on return.
- Parks has converted 93 of 232 break points overall (40.1%), and is 266th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Parks has converted 60 of 153 break points (39.2%).
Parks Recent Performances
- Parks was beaten by Polina Kudermetova (6-3, 1-6, 0-6) on October 9 in the round of 32s of the Hana Bank Korea Open (her most recent tournament).
- Parks’ one match in Seoul included an average of 22 game per match.
- Parks won 36.4% of her service games (four of 11) in South Korea along with 27.3% of her return games (three of 11).