Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elena Rybakina vs. Marta Kostyuk Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elena Rybakina (-310)||Marta Kostyuk (+245)|
In the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, Elena Rybakina (ranked No. 4) meets Marta Kostyuk (No. 37).
Rybakina vs. Kostyuk Matchup History
- Rybakina and Kostyuk have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Rybakina has played 50 total matches with a 56.7% game winning percentage. She averages 20.6 games per match and 10.5 games per set.
- Rybakina averages 22.2 games per match and 10.1 games per set through 31 matches on hard courts this year.
- Rybakina has a 78.6% service game winning percentage and a 34.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (404 service games won out of 514, and 180 return games won out of 516).
- Rybakina has gone 263-for-342 in service games when playing on hard courts (76.9% winning percentage), and 127-for-346 in return games (36.7%).
- Rybakina is 167-for-387 on break points (43.2%) to rank 133rd.
- On hard courts, Rybakina has won 44.4% of break points (119 out of 268, which ranks 95th).
Rybakina Recent Performances
- Rybakina was defeated in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 6-4, 2-5 (retired) by No. 43-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 17.
- In Cincinnati, Rybakina’s two matches had 24.0 games on average.
- Rybakina won 70.8% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games in Cincinnati.
- Kostyuk has played 21.5 games per match in her 32 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Kostyuk has played 24 matches so far this year, totaling 21.7 games per match while winning 51.8% of games.
- Kostyuk has won 35.4% of her return games this year, and 66.7% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Kostyuk has won 67.3% of her games on serve, and 37.7% on return.
- Kostyuk has converted 114 of 275 break points overall (41.5%), and is 162nd in break points won.
- Kostyuk has converted 91 of 197 break points on hard courts (46.2%), and is 107th in break points won.
Kostyuk Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Kostyuk was beaten 2-6, 1-6 by No. 43-ranked Paolini on August 14.
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Kostyuk averaged 15.0 games per match.
- Kostyuk secured 28.6% of her service games and 12.5% of her return games while playing in United States.