Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elena Rybakina vs. Jelena Ostapenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elena Rybakina (-205)||Jelena Ostapenko (+160)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 20-ranked Jelena Ostapenko versus No. 4 Elena Rybakina.
Rybakina vs. Ostapenko Matchup History
- Rybakina and Ostapenko have split their four head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on May 19, 2023, ending with Rybakina winning 6-2, 6-4.
- Rybakina and Ostapenko have each won four of eight sets against the other.
- Ostapenko and Rybakina have played 72 total games against each other, with Ostapenko winning 37 and Rybakina 35.
- Rybakina and Ostapenko have played four times, averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Rybakina is averaging 20.5 games per match in her 48 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 56.8% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Rybakina has played 29 matches (averaging 22.1 games per match and 9.8 games per set).
- Rybakina has a service game winning percentage of 79% on all surfaces (387-for-490 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.8% (171-for-492 in return games).
- Rybakina has 246 wins in 318 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 77.4%), and 118 wins in 322 return games (36.6%).
- Rybakina is 158-for-368 on break points (42.9%) to rank 127th.
- On hard courts this year, Rybakina has won 44.2% of break points (110 out of 249, which ranks 93rd).
Rybakina Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the National Bank Open), Rybakina made a run before losing to Liudmila Samsonova in the semifinals 6-1, 1-6, 2-6 on August 13.
- In her four matches in Montréal, Rybakina played an average of 28.0 games.
- While playing in Canada, Rybakina won 64.3% of her service games and 41.1% of her return games.
- Ostapenko has played 22.3 games per match in her 40 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 19 matches this year on hard courts, Ostapenko has played 22.2 games per match and won 53.7% of them.
- Ostapenko has won 71.5% of her service games so far this year, and 39% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Ostapenko has won 68.8% of her service games and 37.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 45.4% of her break-point chances (169 of 372).
- Ostapenko has converted 44.3% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (77 of 174).
Ostapenko Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Ostapenko won 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 versus Karolina Pliskova on Tuesday.
- In the round of 64s round of the National Bank Open, Ostapenko’s last tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 6-0, 6-7 by No. -ranked Jennifer Brady on August 7.
- Ostapenko played one match in Montréal, averaging 32.0 games per match.
- Ostapenko’s service-game winning percentage was 76.5% in Canada, and she captured 33.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.