Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elena Rybakina vs. Liudmila Samsonova Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 12
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Liudmila Samsonova (-125)||Elena Rybakina (+100)|
In the National Bank Open semifinals on Saturday, Elena Rybakina takes on Liudmila Samsonova.
Rybakina vs. Samsonova Matchup History
- Samsonova has gotten the better of Rybakina, 2-0 in two head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2022 on September 21, 2022, went to Samsonova 6-2, 6-4.
- Samsonova and Rybakina have played five sets versus each other, with Samsonova winning four of them and Rybakina winning one.
- Samsonova and Rybakina have played 50 total games against each other, with Samsonova winning 29 and Rybakina 21.
- Rybakina and Samsonova have averaged 25.0 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- Rybakina is averaging 19.8 games per match in her 44 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 57.4% game winning percentage.
- Rybakina has played 25 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.1 games per match and 9.8 games per set while winning 57.8% of games.
- Rybakina has an 80.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (351 service games won out of 434) and a 33.9% return game winning percentage (148 return games won out of 436).
- Rybakina has 210 wins in 262 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 80.2%), and 95 wins in 266 return games (35.7%).
- Rybakina’s 42.7% break point winning percentage (137-for-321) ranks 136th this year.
- On hard courts, Rybakina is 96th in break point winning percentage (44.1%) after going 89-for-202.
Rybakina Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Rybakina defeated No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina, 5-7, 7-5, 7-6.
- Rybakina was beaten by Ons Jabeur short of the final (7-6, 4-6, 1-6) on July 12 in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Rybakina averaged 19.0 games per match in London in five matches.
- Rybakina won 41 of 47 service games (87.2%) in United Kingdom along with 16 of 48 return games (33.3%).
- Through 39 matches this year, Samsonova has played 21.6 games per match and won 53.5% of them (across all court types).
- Samsonova has played 21.2 games per match in her 23 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Samsonova has won 73.8% of her service games this year, and 32.9% of her return games.
- Samsonova has won 76.2% of her service games on hard courts, and 31.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 134 of 301 break points (44.5%).
- Samsonova is 109th in break points won on hard courts, converting 73 of 159 (45.9%).
Samsonova Recent Performances
- Samsonova defeated Belinda Bencic 6-4, 6-4 on Friday in the quarterfinals.
- In the semifinals of her most recent tournament (the Citi Open), Samsonova was eliminated 3-6, 3-6 by No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff on August 5.
- Samsonova’s four matches in Washington included an average of 17.0 games per match.
- Samsonova clinched 85.3% of her service games (29 of 34) in United States along with 38.2% of her return games (13 of 34).