Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Katie Boulter Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-1000)||Katie Boulter (+600)|
Katie Boulter (No. 56) will take on Aryna Sabalenka (No. 1) in the Round of 32 of the China Open on Tuesday, October 3.
Sabalenka vs. Boulter Matchup History
- Sabalenka and Boulter played in the Round of 64 at the Wimbledon on June 30, 2021. Sabalenka won 4-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Sabalenka has won two sets versus Boulter (66.7%), while Boulter has won one.
- Sabalenka has won 16 games against Boulter (57.1%), while Boulter has won 12.
- Sabalenka and Boulter have met on the court one time, averaging 28 games and three sets per match.
- Sabalenka has averaged 20.4 games per match through her 58 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 59.9% of games.
- Sabalenka averages 19.9 games per match and 9 games per set in 33 matches on hard courts this year, with a 60.6% game winning percentage.
- Sabalenka has a 79.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (480 service games won out of 601) and a 39.2% return game winning percentage (228 return games won out of 581).
- Sabalenka is 266-for-333 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 79.9%) and 132-for-324 in return games (40.7%).
- Sabalenka is 220-for-492 on break points (44.7%) which ranks 164th.
- On hard courts, Sabalenka has won 46.5% of break points (127 out of 273, to rank 142nd).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka beat No. 31-ranked Sofia Kenin 6-1, 6-2 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 32.
- In her most recent tournament, the US Open, Sabalenka fell in the final to No. 6-ranked Coco Gauff, 6-2, 3-6, 2-6 on September 9.
- There were 19.7 games, on average, in Sabalenka’s seven matches in New York.
- While playing in United States, Sabalenka won 75.4% of her service games and 47.8% of her return games.
- In her 34 matches so far this year, Boulter has played an average of 21.9 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Boulter has played 22 matches so far this year, totaling 22 games per match while winning 54.0% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Boulter has won 68.7% of her games on serve, and 35.6% on return.
- On hard courts, Boulter has won 32.8% of her return games and 66.7% of her service games.
- Boulter is 242nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 91 of 198 (46.0%).
- Boulter has converted 46.7% of her break-point chances on hard courts (42 of 90).
Boulter Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Sunday, Boulter beat No. 69-ranked Magdalena Frech, 6-4, 3-6, 6-2.
- In the round of 32s of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament), Boulter was beaten by Vera Zvonareva 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 on September 25.
- In Boulter’s one match in Ningbo, there was an average of 33 games per match.
- Boulter won 52.9% of her service games (nine of 17) in China along with 43.8% of her return games (seven of 16).