Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Veronika Kudermetova Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 22
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aryna Sabalenka (-275)||Veronika Kudermetova (+215)|
On Thursday, Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2 in the world) meets Veronika Kudermetova (No. 13) in the Round of 16 of the Bett1open.
Sabalenka vs. Kudermetova Matchup History
- When these two have met, Sabalenka has been victorious two times. In their last meeting on June 14, 2022, Kudermetova took it 2-6, 7-5, 6-4.
- Sabalenka has taken five sets off Kudermetova, or 71.4%, compared to Kudermetova’s two.
- Sabalenka and Kudermetova have played 69 total games against each other, with Sabalenka winning 40 and Kudermetova 29.
- In three matches versus one another, Sabalenka and Kudermetova have averaged 23.0 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Sabalenka is averaging 19.6 games per match through her 38 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 61.6% game winning percentage.
- Through one match on grass this year, Sabalenka averages 17 games per match and 8.5 games per set with a 70.6% game winning percentage.
- Sabalenka has an 81.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (311 service games won out of 382) and a 40.7% return game winning percentage (147 return games won out of 361).
- Sabalenka has a 100% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 37.5% winning percentage in return games (nine of nine in service games, and three of eight in return games).
- Sabalenka’s 144 break points won on 324 total break points (44.4% win percentage) is 92nd this year.
- Sabalenka has won 33.3% of break points on grass (three out of nine, which ranks 95th).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Sabalenka beat Vera Zvonareva, 6-3, 6-2.
- In her most recent tournament, the French Open, Sabalenka fell in the semifinals to No. 43-ranked Karolina Muchova, 6-7, 7-6, 5-7 on June 8.
- In her six matches in Paris, Sabalenka played an average of 22.3 games.
- Sabalenka won 54 of 70 service games (77.1%) in France along with 26 of 64 return games (40.6%).
- Kudermetova has played 34 matches so far this year, and 21.8 games per match across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Kudermetova has played five matches so far this year, totaling 19 games per match while winning 64.2% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kudermetova has won 68.4% of her games on serve, and 34.2% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Kudermetova has won 85.4% of her games on serve, and 42.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kudermetova has converted 122 of 285 break points (42.8%).
- Kudermetova has converted 20 of 45 break points on grass (44.4%), and is 49th in break points won.
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Kudermetova won 6-4, 6-2 against Qinwen Zheng on Wednesday.
- In the final of the Libema Open (her last tournament), Kudermetova was defeated 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 26-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on June 18.
- Kudermetova played five matches in Rosmalen, averaging 19.0 games.
- In Netherlands, Kudermetova clinched 41 of 48 service games (85.4%) and 20 of 47 return games (42.6%).