Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-1400)||Jasmine Paolini (+750)|
No. 1-ranked Aryna Sabalenka will meet No. 36 Jasmine Paolini in the China Open Round of 16 on Thursday, October 5.
Sabalenka vs. Paolini Matchup History
- Sabalenka and Paolini are 1-1 versus each other. Paolini won their last meeting on March 12, 2022, 2-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Sabalenka has won three sets against Paolini (60.0%), while Paolini has won two.
- In 46 total games against one another, Sabalenka has won 24, and Paolini 22.
- In two matches versus one another, Sabalenka and Paolini have averaged 23 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Sabalenka has averaged 20.4 games per match in her 58 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 59.9% of games.
- Sabalenka averages 19.9 games per match and 9 games per set through 33 matches on hard courts this year, with a 60.6% game winning percentage.
- Sabalenka has a 79.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (480 service games won out of 601) and a 39.2% return game winning percentage (228 return games won out of 581).
- Sabalenka has gone 266-for-333 in service games on hard courts (79.9% winning percentage), and 132-for-324 in return games (40.7%).
- Sabalenka’s 44.7% break point win percentage (220-for-492) ranks 164th this year.
- Sabalenka’s 127 break points won on 273 total break points on hard courts this year (46.5% win percentage) ranks 143rd.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Sabalenka beat No. 56-ranked Katie Boulter, 7-5, 7-6.
- In her most recent tournament, the US Open, Sabalenka fell in the final to No. 6-ranked Coco Gauff, 6-2, 3-6, 2-6 on September 9.
- In her seven matches in New York, Sabalenka played an average of 19.7 games.
- Sabalenka won 52 of 69 service games (75.4%) in United States along with 33 of 69 return games (47.8%).
- Paolini has played 20.9 games per match in her 45 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Paolini has played 29 matches this year, totaling 19 games per match while winning 49.5% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Paolini has won 62.4% of her games on serve, and 32.9% on return.
- Paolini has won 34.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 61.2% of her service games.
- Paolini is 204th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 125 of 286 (43.7%).
- Paolini has converted 75 of 163 break points on hard courts (46.0%), and is 178th in break points won.
Paolini Recent Performances
- Paolini beat No. 146-ranked Yue Yuan 2-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s of the Abierto Guadalajara (her previous tournament), Paolini lost to Martina Trevisan 5-7, 2-6 on September 18.
- Paolini participated in two matches in Guadalajara, and she averaged 19.5 games per match.
- Paolini won 68.4% of her service games and 35% of her return games in Guadalajara.