Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara
- Round: Round Robin
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-195)||Jessica Pegula (+155)|
Aryna Sabalenka (No. 1) will face fellow top-10 occupant Jessica Pegula (No. 5) in the Round Robin of the Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara on Tuesday, October 31.
Sabalenka vs. Pegula Matchup History
- Sabalenka is 4-1 against Pegula in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one happened at the Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara on November 4, 2022 and was won by Sabalenka 6-3, 7-5.
- In 11 head-to-head sets, Sabalenka has won nine, and Pegula two.
- Sabalenka has won 60 games against Pegula (63.8%), while Pegula has taken 34.
- Pegula and Sabalenka have played each other five times, averaging 18.8 games and 2.2 sets per match.
- Sabalenka has played 62 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.4 games per match and winning 59.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Sabalenka has played 37 matches (averaging 20 games per match and 9.1 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka’s service game winning percentage is 79.8% (winning 512 of 642 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 38.8% (winning 242 of 623 return games).
- Sabalenka is 298-for-374 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 79.7%) and 146-for-366 in return games (39.9%).
- Sabalenka’s 44.6% break point winning percentage (232-for-520) ranks 182nd this year.
- Sabalenka’s 139 break points won on 301 total break points on hard courts so far this year (46.2% win percentage) ranks 160th.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- In the Round Robin, Sabalenka won 6-0, 6-1 against Maria Sakkari on Sunday.
- In her last tournament, the China Open, Sabalenka lost in the quarterfinals to No. 5-ranked Elena Rybakina, 5-7, 2-6 on October 6.
- In her four matches in Beijing, Sabalenka played an average of 20.8 games.
- In China, Sabalenka won 32 of 41 service games (78%) and 14 of 42 return games (33.3%).
- Pegula has played 66 matches this year, and 20.8 games per match across all court types.
- Pegula has played 46 matches on hard courts this year, and 20.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Pegula has won 71.1% of her games on serve, and 44.3% on return.
- On hard courts, Pegula has won 46.1% of her return games and 70.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula has converted 48.6% of her break-point opportunities (299 of 615).
- Pegula is 150th in break points won on hard courts, converting 217 of 443 (49.0%).
Pegula Recent Performances
- In the Round Robin on Sunday, Pegula beat No. 4-ranked Rybakina, 7-5, 6-2.
- Pegula made the final in the Hana Bank Korea Open (her last tournament) on October 15, and then took down No. 128-ranked Yue Yuan 6-2, 6-3.
- In her five matches in Seoul, Pegula averaged 19 games per match.
- Pegula’s service-game winning percentage was 80.4% in South Korea, and she clinched 55.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.