Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Maria Sakkari Match Information
- Tournament: The Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara
- Round: Round Robin
- Date: Sunday, October 29
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-320)||Maria Sakkari (+245)|
Aryna Sabalenka (No. 1) will meet fellow top-10 resident Maria Sakkari (No. 9) in the Round Robin of the Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara on Sunday, October 29.
Sabalenka vs. Sakkari Matchup History
- In eight head-to-head matches, Sabalenka has defeated Sakkari six times. Sabalenka won their last meeting 6-4, 6-1 in the semifinals of the Mutua Madrid Open on May 4, 2023.
- Sabalenka has won 13 sets versus Sakkari (72.2%), while Sakkari has won five.
- Sabalenka has won more versus Sakkari in 163 total games between them, 98 (60.1%) compared to Sakkari’s 65.
- In eight matches versus one another, Sabalenka and Sakkari have averaged 20.4 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Sabalenka has played 62 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 20.4 games per match and winning 59.6% of those games.
- Sabalenka has played 37 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20 games per match and 9.1 games per set while winning 60.0% of games.
- Sabalenka is 512-for-642 in service games (for a winning percentage of 79.8%) and 242-for-623 in return games (38.8%) on all surfaces.
- Sabalenka has a 79.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 39.9% winning percentage in return games (298 of 374 service games, and 146 of 366 return games).
- Sabalenka’s 232 break points won on 520 total break points (44.6% win percentage) ranks 182nd this year.
- Sabalenka’s 139 break points won on 301 total break points on hard courts (46.2% winning percentage) ranks 160th.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- In the the China Open, Sabalenka’s most recent tournament, she was defeated in the quarterfinals 5-7, 2-6 by No. 5-ranked Elena Rybakina on October 6.
- In her four matches in Beijing, Sabalenka played an average of 20.8 games.
- While playing in China, Sabalenka won 78% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Sakkari has played 56 matches this year, and 21.7 games per match across all court types.
- Sakkari has played 22 games per match in her 40 matches on hard courts this year.
- Sakkari has won 34% of her return games this year, and 73.4% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Sakkari has won 73.9% of her service games and 34.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sakkari has converted 201 of 475 break points (42.3%).
- On hard courts, Sakkari has converted 148 of 343 break points (43.1%).
Sakkari Recent Performances
- Sakkari was defeated by Qinwen Zheng (6-7, 3-6) on October 11 in the round of 16s of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- In her one match in Zhengzhou, Sakkari averaged 22 games per match.
- Sakkari’s service-game winning percentage was 72.7% in China, and she captured 9.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.