Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Vera Zvonareva Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aryna Sabalenka (-6000)||Vera Zvonareva (+1400)|
Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2 ranking) will meet Vera Zvonareva in the Round of 32 of the Bett1open on Tuesday, June 20.
Sabalenka vs. Zvonareva Matchup History
- Sabalenka and Zvonareva have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Mutua Madrid Open, and Sabalenka came out on top 6-1, 6-2.
- Sabalenka has taken two sets against Zvonareva (100.0%), while Zvonareva has taken zero.
- Sabalenka and Zvonareva have played 15 total games versus each other, with Sabalenka winning 12 and Zvonareva three.
- Zvonareva and Sabalenka have played each other one time, averaging 15 games and two sets per match.
- In her 37 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Sabalenka is averaging 19.6 games per match and winning 61.4% of those games.
- Sabalenka has an 81.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (302 service games won out of 373) and a 40.8% return game winning percentage (144 return games won out of 353).
- Sabalenka’s 141 break points won on 315 total break points (44.8% winning percentage) ranks 90th this year.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka was defeated by Karolina Muchova short of the final (6-7, 7-6, 5-7) on June 8 in the semifinals of her previous tournament, the French Open.
- Sabalenka played an average of 22.3 games in her six matches in Paris.
- In France, Sabalenka won 54 of 70 service games (77.1%) and 26 of 64 return games (40.6%).
- In the past year Zvonareva has played six matches (including all court types), winning 42.9% of the games. She has averaged 21.0 games per match and 9.0 games per set.
- On grass, Zvonareva has played two matches, averaging 26.5 games per match and 8.8 games per set.
- Zvonareva has a 57.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (11 of 19 games) and a 15.0% return game winning percentage (three of 20).
Zvonareva Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Zvonareva was victorious 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 against Eugenie Bouchard on Sunday.
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem), Zvonareva was eliminated 5-7, 4-6 by No. 35-ranked Sloane Stephens on May 22.
- In Zvonareva’s one match in Rabat, there was an average of 22 games per match.
- Zvonareva’s service-game winning percentage was 54.5% in Morocco, and she clinched 27.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.