Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Himeno Sakatsume vs. Alexandra Eala Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Himeno Sakatsume (-125)||Alexandra Eala (+100)|
On Monday, Alexandra Eala (No. 195 in the world) faces Himeno Sakatsume (No. 184) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023.
Sakatsume vs. Eala Matchup History
- Sakatsume and Eala have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Through seven matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Sakatsume has played 22.1 games per match. She won 51.6% of them.
- In her five matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Sakatsume has played 21.2 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Sakatsume has been victorious in 39% of her return games and 65% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Sakatsume, over the past year, has been victorious in 74.3% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games.
Sakatsume Recent Performances
- Sakatsume is coming off a 6-3, 5-7, 6-0 victory over No. 226-ranked Eudice Wong Chong in the qualifying round on Saturday.
- In the the US Open, Sakatsume’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-2, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 146-ranked Kaja Juvan on August 26 in the qualification final round.
- In New York, Sakatsume’s three matches had 23.3 games on average.
- In United States, Sakatsume won 26 of 35 service games (74.3%) and 15 of 35 return games (42.9%).
- Eala has averaged 20.3 games per match in her six matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 44.3% of the games.
- Eala has averaged 21.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set through five matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 48.1% of the games.
- Eala has a 38.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (16 of 42 games) and a 30% return game winning percentage (12 of 40).
- When playing on hard courts, Eala has a 42.9% winning percentage on serve and a 33.3% winning percentage on return.
Eala Recent Performances
- Eala beat No. 297-ranked Sohyun Park 4-6, 6-1, 7-5 on Saturday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s of the Mutua Madrid Open (her last tournament), Eala lost to Tatjana Maria 1-6, 1-6 on April 26.
- Eala played one match in Madrid, and she averaged 14 games per match.
- Eala clinched 14.3% of her service games and 14.3% of her return games in Madrid.