Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maria Sakkari vs. Sorana Cirstea Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Maria Sakkari (-170)||Sorana Cirstea (+135)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, No. 8-ranked Maria Sakkari takes on No. 31 Sorana Cirstea.
Sakkari vs. Cirstea Matchup History
- Sakkari has not matched up against Cirstea in the past five years.
- Sakkari is averaging 22.4 games per match in her 39 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.9% game winning percentage.
- Sakkari averages 23.5 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 23 matches on hard courts this year.
- Sakkari has a 71.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (311 service games won out of 436) and a 34.6% return game winning percentage (152 return games won out of 439).
- Sakkari is 190-for-268 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 70.9%) and 97-for-273 in return games (35.5%).
- Sakkari has won 41.8% of her break points this year (147 out of 352, which ranks 130th).
- On hard courts, Sakkari is 94-for-220 on break points (42.7%) to rank 95th.
Sakkari Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the National Bank Open), Sakkari was eliminated by Danielle Collins 4-6, 2-6 on August 9, in the round of 32.
- In Montréal, Sakkari’s one match included 18.0 games on average.
- Sakkari won 22.2% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games in Montréal.
- Through 35 matches this year, Cirstea has played 23.1 games per match and won 50.6% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Cirstea has played 23 matches on hard courts this year, and 21.7 games per match.
- Cirstea has won 30.7% of her return games so far this year, and 69.6% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Cirstea has won 73.6% of her games on serve, and 31.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 104 of 242 break points (43.0%).
- Cirstea has converted 47.2% of her break-point chances on hard courts (60 of 127).
Cirstea Recent Performances
- Cirstea is coming off a 6-0, 6-2 victory over No. 21-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
- Cirstea was defeated by No. 17-ranked Karolina Muchova 5-7, 4-6 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the National Bank Open, on August 9.
- Cirstea’s two matches in Montréal had an average of 22.5 games per match.
- Cirstea won 81.8% of her service games and 17.4% of her return games while playing in Canada.