Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maria Sakkari vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 3
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Maria Sakkari (-150)||Leylah Annie Fernandez (+120)|
Maria Sakkari (No. 9 ranking) will take on Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 88) in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open on Thursday, August 3.
Sakkari vs. Fernandez Matchup History
- Sakkari and Fernandez have squared off on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Grampians Trophy, and Sakkari was victorious 6-2, 6-2.
- In two sets between Sakkari and Fernandez, Sakkari has taken each one.
- In terms of games against each other, Sakkari and Fernandez have played 16, and Sakkari has won more (12). Fernandez has won four of them.
- In one matchup between Sakkari and Fernandez, they have averaged 16.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Sakkari has averaged 22.8 games per match through her 34 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.0% of games.
- Through 18 matches on hard courts this year, Sakkari averages 24.5 games per match and 9.4 games per set with a 53.3% game winning percentage.
- Sakkari has a 72.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (279 service games won out of 387) and a 34.0% return game winning percentage (132 return games won out of 388).
- Sakkari has 158 wins in 219 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 72.1%), and 77 wins in 222 return games (34.7%).
- Sakkari has won 41.4% of her break points this year (127 out of 307, which ranks 135th).
- On hard courts this year, Sakkari is 94th in break point win percentage (42.3%) after going 74-for-175.
Sakkari Recent Performances
- Sakkari was eliminated in the round of 128 of her previous tournament (the Wimbledon) 6-0, 5-7, 2-6 by No. 36-ranked Marta Kostyuk on July 5.
- There were 26.0 games, on average, in Sakkari’s one match in London.
- In United Kingdom, Sakkari won eight of 13 service games (61.5%) and five of 13 return games (38.5%).
- Through 29 matches so far this year, Fernandez has played 21.7 games per match and won 52.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Fernandez has played 20.1 games per match in her 17 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Fernandez has won 29.4% of her return games and 69.9% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Fernandez has won 68.3% of her service games and 28.6% of her return games.
- Fernandez has converted 44.9% of her break-point opportunities overall (71 of 158).
- Fernandez has converted 43.8% of her break-point chances on hard courts (28 of 64).
Fernandez Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Fernandez was victorious 6-3, 7-5 against Bernarda Pera on Tuesday.
- Fernandez was taken down by No. 5-ranked Caroline Garcia 6-3, 4-6, 6-7 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 6.
- In Fernandez’s two matches in London, there was an average of 31.0 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Fernandez captured 24 of 31 service games (77.4%) and eight of 31 return games (25.8%).