Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maria Sakkari vs. Anhelina Kalinina Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Maria Sakkari (-250)||Anhelina Kalinina (+195)|
In the Viking International Eastbourne Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 26-ranked Anhelina Kalinina versus No. 8 Maria Sakkari.
Sakkari vs. Kalinina Matchup History
- Sakkari and Kalinina are 1-1 versus each other. Sakkari won their previous meeting on March 12, 2023, 3-6, 6-2, 6-4.
- It’s been rather even when Sakkari and Kalinina have gone head to head, each taking three sets against the other.
- Sakkari has won more versus Kalinina in 58 total games between them, 30 (51.7%) compared to Kalinina’s 28.
- Kalinina and Sakkari have played each other two times, averaging 29.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Sakkari has played 33 total matches with a 53.1% game winning percentage. She averages 22.7 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Through six matches on grass courts this year, Sakkari averages 19.0 games per match and 9.5 games per set with a 57.0% game winning percentage.
- Sakkari has a 72.5% service game winning percentage and a 33.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (271 service games won out of 374, and 127 return games won out of 375).
- Sakkari is 44-for-57 in service games on grass courts (winning 77.2%) and 21-for-57 in return games (36.8%).
- Sakkari has won 41.4% of her break points this year (122 out of 295, to rank 101st).
- On grass this year, Sakkari has won 41.3% of break points (19 out of 46, to rank 63rd).
Sakkari Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the Bett1open), Sakkari made a run before losing to Donna Vekic in the semifinals 4-6, 6-7 on June 24.
- Sakkari averaged 19.0 games per match in Berlin in four matches.
- Sakkari won 31 of 39 service games (79.5%) in Germany along with 16 of 37 return games (43.2%).
- Through 28 matches so far this year, Kalinina has played 23.1 games per match and won 50.6% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her four matches on grass so far this year, Kalinina has played an average of 21.0 games.
- Kalinina has won 66.5% of her service games so far this year, and 35.4% of her return games.
- On grass, Kalinina has won 69.0% of her service games and 26.2% of her return games.
- Kalinina has converted 108 of 230 break points overall (47.0%), and is 108th in break points won.
- On grass, Kalinina has converted 11 of 29 break points (37.9%).
Kalinina Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Viking Classic Birmingham, Kalinina’s last tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 6-3, 1-6 by No. 134-ranked Harriet Dart on June 21.
- In her two matches in Birmingham, Kalinina averaged 22.5 games per match.
- Kalinina clinched 81.8% of her service games and 17.4% of her return games in Birmingham.