Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maria Sakkari vs. Marta Kostyuk Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Maria Sakkari (-280)||Marta Kostyuk (+220)|
On Tuesday, Maria Sakkari (No. 8 in the world) takes on Marta Kostyuk (No. 36) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Sakkari vs. Kostyuk Matchup History
- Sakkari is 2-0 versus Kostyuk in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the WTA Guadalajara 2, Mexico Women Singles 2022 on October 18, 2022 and was won by Sakkari 6-4, 6-4.
- In four total sets against one another, Sakkari has won four, and Kostyuk zero.
- In 39 total games against one another, Sakkari has taken 24, and Kostyuk 15.
- In two matchups between Sakkari and Kostyuk, they have averaged 19.5 games and two sets per match.
- In her 33 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Sakkari is averaging 22.7 games per match and winning 53.1% of those games.
- In six matches on grass courts this year, Sakkari averages 19.0 games per match and 9.5 games per set with a 57.0% game winning percentage.
- Sakkari has amassed a service game winning percentage of 72.5% on all surfaces (271-for-374 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 33.9% (127-for-375 in return games).
- Sakkari has a 77.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 36.8% winning percentage in return games (44 of 57 in service games, and 21 of 57 in return games).
- Sakkari ranks 100th in break point winning percentage (41.4%) after going 122-for-295 on break points.
- On grass this year, Sakkari has won 41.3% of break points (19 out of 46, to rank 55th).
Sakkari Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, Bett1open, Sakkari went down in the semifinals to No. 23-ranked Donna Vekic, 4-6, 6-7 on June 24.
- Sakkari played an average of 19 games in her four matches in Berlin.
- Sakkari’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 79.5%, and she won 43.2% on her opponent’s serve.
- Kostyuk has played 24 matches this year, and 22.1 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Kostyuk has played one match on grass so far this year, and 35.0 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Kostyuk has won 68.0% of her service games and 37.0% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Kostyuk has won 82.4% of her games on serve, and 11.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kostyuk has converted 91 of 212 break points (42.9%).
- Kostyuk has converted 14.3% of her break-point chances on grass (one of seven).
Kostyuk Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of Viking Classic Birmingham (her previous tournament), Kostyuk was beaten by Anastasia Potapova 7-6, 5-7, 4-6 on June 20.
- Kostyuk’s one match in Birmingham included an average of 35 game per match.
- Kostyuk clinched 82.4% of her service games (14 of 17) in United Kingdom along with 11.1% of her return games (two of 18).