Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maria Sakkari vs. Emma Navarro Match Information
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, September 14
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
|Maria Sakkari (-160)||Emma Navarro (+130)|
On Thursday, Maria Sakkari (No. 9 in the world) faces Emma Navarro (No. 61) in the quarterfinals of the San Diego Open.
Sakkari vs. Navarro Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Sakkari and Navarro have matched up against each other.
- In her 42 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Sakkari is averaging 22.6 games per match and winning 52.4% of those games.
- Sakkari averages 23.7 games per match and 9.3 games per set in 26 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.3% game winning percentage.
- Sakkari has a 71.3% service game winning percentage and a 33.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (338 service games won out of 474, and 160 return games won out of 476).
- Sakkari is 217-for-306 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 70.9%) and 105-for-310 in return games (33.9%).
- Sakkari is 155-for-370 on break points (41.9%) which ranks 150th.
- Sakkari’s 102 break points won on 238 total break points on hard courts so far this year (42.9% win percentage) ranks 114th.
Sakkari Recent Performances
- Sakkari advanced via walkover in her last match, over Maria Camila Osorio Serrano at the San Diego Open.
- In her most recent tournament, the US Open, Sakkari lost in the round of 128 to No. 71-ranked Rebeka Masarova, 4-6, 4-6 on August 28.
- In New York, Sakkari’s one match had 20 games on average.
- Sakkari’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 70%, and she won 10% on her opponent’s serve.
- Navarro has played 20.7 games per match in her 27 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Navarro has played 24 games per match in her 11 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Navarro has won 38.5% of her return games and 62.6% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Navarro has won 54.3% of her games on serve, and 41% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Navarro has converted 80 of 170 break points (47.1%).
- On hard courts, Navarro has converted 32 of 67 break points (47.8%).
Navarro Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Navarro was victorious 7-5, 6-4 against Aliaksandra Sasnovich on Wednesday.
- In the round of 128s of her previous tournament (the US Open), Navarro was eliminated 6-7, 6-1, 2-6 by No. 77-ranked Magdalena Frech on August 28.
- Navarro’s one match in New York had an average of 28 game per match.
- Navarro’s service-game winning percentage was 57.1% in United States, and she won 42.9% of her games on her opponent’s serve.