Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Danielle Collins Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
On Monday, Danielle Collins (No. 49 in the world) meets Liudmila Samsonova (No. 18) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Samsonova vs. Collins Matchup History
- Samsonova and Collins have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court types, Samsonova has played 31 total matches with a 51.8% game winning percentage. She averages 21.9 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Samsonova has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.6 games per match and 9.5 games per set while winning 50.3% of games.
- Samsonova has amassed a service game winning percentage of 70.8% on all surfaces (242-for-342 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.6% (110-for-337 in return games).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Samsonova has a 71.0% winning percentage in service games and a 29.6% winning percentage in return games (115 service games won out of 162, and 48 return games won out of 162).
- Samsonova’s 107 break points won on 251 total break points (42.6% win percentage) is 153rd this year.
- On hard courts, Samsonova is 46-for-109 on break points (42.2%) which ranks 128th.
Samsonova Recent Performances
- Samsonova was eliminated by Ana Bogdan (6-7, 6-7) on July 3 in the round of 128 of her previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Samsonova averaged 26.0 games per match in London in one match.
- Samsonova won nine of 14 service games (64.3%) in United Kingdom along with three of 12 return games (25.0%).
- Through 21 matches so far this year, Collins has played 23.9 games per match and won 49.7% of them (across all court types).
- In her 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, Collins has played an average of 23.6 games.
- Collins has won 70.4% of her service games this year, and 29.1% of her return games.
- Collins has won 70.5% of her service games on hard courts, and 30.8% of her return games.
- Collins has converted 68 of 156 break points overall (43.6%), and is 201st in break points won.
- Collins has converted 58 of 125 break points on hard courts (46.4%), and is 114th in break points won.
Collins Recent Performances
- Collins was defeated by No. 14-ranked Belinda Bencic 6-3, 4-6, 6-7 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 6.
- Collins participated in two matches in London, and she averaged 26.0 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Collins captured 23 of 27 service games (85.2%) and five of 25 return games (20.0%).