Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Claire Liu Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Liudmila Samsonova (-575)||Claire Liu (+425)|
In the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, Claire Liu (ranked No. 81) takes on Liudmila Samsonova (No. 14).
Samsonova vs. Liu Matchup History
- In the one match between Samsonova and Liu in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Abu Dhabi WTA Women’s Tennis Open, Samsonova won 3-6, 6-2, 6-0.
- Samsonova has taken two sets off Liu, or 66.7%, compared to Liu’s one.
- Samsonova and Liu have played 23 total games versus each other, with Samsonova winning 15 and Liu eight.
- Liu and Samsonova have played each other one time, averaging 23.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Samsonova has played 42 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.5 games per match and winning 52.7% of those games.
- Samsonova averages 21.0 games per match and 9.1 games per set in 26 matches on hard courts this year.
- Samsonova has a 72.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (328 service games won out of 453) and a 32.7% return game winning percentage (147 return games won out of 449).
- Samsonova has a 73.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 31.0% winning percentage in return games (201 of 273 service games, and 85 of 274 return games).
- Samsonova is 141st in break point win percentage (44.5%) after going 143-for-321 on break points.
- On hard courts so far this year, Samsonova is 113th in break point win percentage (45.8%) after going 82-for-179.
Samsonova Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Samsonova went down in the round of 64 to No. 50-ranked Linda Noskova, 6-2, 3-6, 1-6 on August 15.
- There were 24.0 games, on average, in Samsonova’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Samsonova won 50.0% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Cincinnati.
- Liu has played 30 matches this year, and 21.8 games per match across all court types.
- Through 17 matches so far this year on hard courts, Liu has played 20.8 games per match and won 45.8% of them.
- So far this year, Liu has won 30.6% of her return games and 61.8% of her service games.
- Liu has won 25.9% of her return games on hard courts, and 59.5% of her service games.
- Liu has converted 72 of 179 break points overall (40.2%), and is 212th in break points won.
- Liu has converted 40.3% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (27 of 67).
Liu Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of her most recent tournament (the BNP Paribas Poland Open), Liu was eliminated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on July 27.
- Liu played two matches in Warsaw, averaging 23.0 games.
- In Poland, Liu clinched three of eight service games (37.5%) and one of eight return games (12.5%).