Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Katerina Siniakova Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Liudmila Samsonova (-205)||Katerina Siniakova (+165)|
Liudmila Samsonova (No. 18 ranking) will face Katerina Siniakova (No. 37) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open on Tuesday, August 8.
Samsonova vs. Siniakova Matchup History
- In the sole match between Samsonova and Siniakova in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, Siniakova won 7-5, 4-6, 6-2.
- Siniakova and Samsonova have played three sets against each other, with Siniakova taking two of them and Samsonova winning one.
- Siniakova has won 17 games versus Samsonova (56.7%), while Samsonova has taken 13.
- In one match versus one another, Samsonova and Siniakova have averaged 30 games and three sets per match.
- Samsonova is averaging 21.3 games per match in her 35 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- Samsonova averages 20.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Samsonova is 271-for-376 in service games (for a winning percentage of 72.1%) and 123-for-371 in return games (33.2%) on all surfaces.
- Samsonova has 144 wins in 196 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 73.5%), and 61 wins in 196 return games (31.1%).
- Samsonova is 120-for-275 on break points (43.6%) to rank 144th.
- Samsonova has won 44.4% of break points on hard courts (59 out of 133, to rank 116th).
Samsonova Recent Performances
- In the the Citi Open, Samsonova’s last tournament, she was defeated in the semifinals 3-6, 3-6 by No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff on August 5.
- There were 17 games, on average, in Samsonova’s four matches in Washington.
- Samsonova won 85.3% of her service games and 38.2% of her return games in Washington.
- Siniakova has played 23 matches so far this year, and 21.5 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Through 14 matches this year on hard courts, Siniakova has played 22.4 games per match and won 54.0% of them.
- Thus far this year, Siniakova has won 66.7% of her service games and 41.6% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Siniakova has won 66.4% of her games on serve, and 41.5% on return.
- Siniakova is 179th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 86 of 176 (48.9%).
- Siniakova has converted 49 of 94 break points on hard courts (52.1%), and is 127th in break points won.
Siniakova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her most recent tournament (the BNP Paribas Poland Open), Siniakova was beaten 5-7, 2-6 by No. 146-ranked Heather Watson on July 25.
- In Siniakova’s one match in Warsaw, there was an average of 20 games per match.