Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-180)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+145)|
On Monday, Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 19 in the world) faces Aliaksandra Sasnovich (No. 86) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023.
Sasnovich vs. Haddad Maia Matchup History
- Sasnovich and Haddad Maia have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Sasnovich has averaged 23.0 games per match in her 43 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 49.5% of games.
- Sasnovich averages 24.0 games per match and 9.7 games per set in 28 matches on hard courts this year.
- Sasnovich has a 60.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (202 service games won out of 336) and a 34.2% return game winning percentage (117 return games won out of 342).
- Sasnovich has finished 116-for-195 in service games on hard courts (59.5% winning percentage), and 69-for-199 in return games (34.7%).
- Sasnovich’s 49.6% break point winning percentage (111-for-224) is 239th this year.
- Sasnovich has won 51.2% of break points on hard courts this year (66 out of 129, to rank 202nd).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- Sasnovich was eliminated by Laura Pigossi (6-0, 6-7, 4-6) on September 29 in the qualification round 1 of her most recent tournament, the China Open.
- In Beijing, Sasnovich’s one match had 29 games on average.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia has played 46 matches this year, and 23.9 games per match across all court types.
- Haddad Maia has played 25 matches on hard courts this year, and 25.8 games per match.
- So far this year, Haddad Maia has won 35.0% of her return games and 69.0% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Haddad Maia has won 68.4% of her games on serve, and 32.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia has converted 183 of 397 break points (46.1%).
- Haddad Maia has converted 99 of 213 break points on hard courts (46.5%), and is 180th in break points won.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of her last tournament (the China Open), Haddad Maia was defeated 6-3, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 37-ranked Jasmine Paolini on September 30.
- In her one match in Beijing, Haddad Maia averaged 29 games per match.
- Haddad Maia clinched 42.9% of her service games and 53.3% of her return games in Beijing.