Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Petra Kvitova Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Petra Kvitova (-475)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+350)|
On Friday, Aliaksandra Sasnovich (No. 69 in the world) faces Petra Kvitova (No. 9) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon.
Sasnovich vs. Kvitova Matchup History
- Kvitova has defeated Sasnovich every time they have played the past five years, winning all two head-to-head matches. On the most recent occasion, Kvitova won 6-7, 6-4, 6-4 in the Round of 64 of the BNP Paribas Open.
- Kvitova has won four sets off Sasnovich (80.0%), compared to Sasnovich’s one.
- Kvitova and Sasnovich have played 48 total games versus each other, with Kvitova winning 30 and Sasnovich 18.
- In two matches versus one another, Sasnovich and Kvitova have averaged 24 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Sasnovich has competed in 25 total matches with a 47.3% game winning percentage. She averages 22.8 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Sasnovich averages 18.7 games per match and 10.1 games per set in seven matches on grass this year.
- Including all surfaces, Sasnovich’s service game winning percentage is 61.8% (winning 131 of 212 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 32.4% (claiming 70 of 216 return games).
- Sasnovich is 42-for-65 in service games on grass (winning 64.6%) and 23-for-66 in return games (34.8%).
- Sasnovich’s 47.1% break point win percentage (65-for-138) ranks 157th this year.
- Sasnovich has won 44.0% of break points on grass courts this year (22 out of 50, which ranks 51st).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- Sasnovich is coming off a 6-2, 6-1 win over No. 105-ranked Nuria Parrizas Diaz in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In her previous tournament (Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers), Sasnovich was defeated by Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 2-6 on June 25, in the round of 32.
- Sasnovich played an average of 17 games in her one match in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.
- In Germany, Sasnovich won three of eight service games (37.5%) and two of nine return games (22.2%).
- Kvitova has played 28 matches so far this year (winning 55.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.1 games per match.
- On grass, Kvitova has played six matches this year, totaling 21 games per match while winning 63.5% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kvitova has won 79.3% of her games on serve, and 32.2% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Kvitova has won 93.8% of her games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Kvitova has converted 88 of 189 break points overall (46.6%), and is 127th in break points won.
- Kvitova has converted 41.9% of her break-point chances on grass (18 of 43).
Kvitova Recent Performances
- Kvitova defeated Jasmine Paolini 6-4, 6-7, 6-1 on Wednesday in the Round of 128.
- Kvitova was victorious in her last tournament (Bett1open) on June 25, defeating No. 23-ranked Donna Vekic 6-2, 7-6 in the final.
- In her five matches in Berlin, Kvitova played an average of 19.2 games per match.
- Kvitova secured 93.8% of her service games (45 of 48) in Germany along with 35.4% of her return games (17 of 48).