Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Magda Linette Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aliaksandra Sasnovich (-150)||Magda Linette (+120)|
On Monday, Magda Linette (No. 24 in the world) takes on Aliaksandra Sasnovich (No. 68) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Sasnovich vs. Linette Matchup History
- Sasnovich and Linette have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on February 8, 2022, ending with Sasnovich winning 7-5, 4-6, 6-4.
- In five total sets versus each other, Linette has taken three, and Sasnovich two.
- Linette and Sasnovich have played 49 total games against each other, with Linette taking 27 and Sasnovich 22.
- Sasnovich and Linette have matched up two times, averaging 24.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In her 35 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Sasnovich is averaging 23.1 games per match and winning 48.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has played 20 matches (averaging 24.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set).
- Sasnovich has a 60.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (167 service games won out of 278) and a 33.6% return game winning percentage (95 return games won out of 283).
- In games on hard courts, Sasnovich has a 59.1% winning percentage in service games and a 33.6% winning percentage in return games (81 service games won out of 137, and 47 return games won out of 140).
- Sasnovich’s 90 break points won on 186 total break points (48.4% win percentage) ranks 195th this year.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has won 49.5% of break points (45 out of 91, to rank 154th).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Tennis in the Land, Sasnovich fell in the round of 16 to No. 22-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova, 6-7, 3-6 on August 23.
- There were 25.3 games, on average, in Sasnovich’s four matches in Cleveland.
- In United States, Sasnovich won 13 of 26 service games (50.0%) and 12 of 27 return games (44.4%).
- Linette has played 33 matches this year, and 22.9 games per match across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Linette has played 17 matches this year, totaling 22.5 games per match while winning 50.1% of games.
- Linette has won 66.2% of her service games so far this year, and 31.4% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Linette has won 34.9% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- Linette is 164th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 112 of 268 (41.8%).
- Including hard courts only, Linette has converted 43.8% of her break-point chances (63 of 144).
Linette Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her previous tournament), Linette lost to Ann Li 6-0, 6-7, 2-6 on August 15.
- Linette played one match in Cincinnati, averaging 27.0 games per match.
- Linette secured 57.1% of her service games (eight of 14) in United States along with 46.2% of her return games (six of 13).