Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Karolina Muchova Match Information
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karolina Muchova (-500)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+360)|
On Tuesday, Karolina Muchova (No. 18 in the world) takes on Aliaksandra Sasnovich (No. 75) in the Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open.
Sasnovich vs. Muchova Matchup History
- Sasnovich and Muchova have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Sasnovich has played 27 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.2 games per match and winning 47.5% of those games.
- Sasnovich averages 23.7 games per match and 9.8 games per set in 12 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.2% game winning percentage.
- Sasnovich has a 61.0% service game winning percentage and a 33.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (139 service games won out of 228, and 78 return games won out of 231).
- Sasnovich has finished 53-for-87 in service games when playing on hard courts (60.9% winning percentage), and 30-for-88 in return games (34.1%).
- Sasnovich’s 48.0% break point winning percentage (73-for-152) ranks 177th this year.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich ranks 147th in break point win percentage (49.1%) after going 28-for-57.
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Sasnovich lost in the round of 64 to No. 9-ranked Petra Kvitova, 2-6, 2-6 on July 7.
- Sasnovich played an average of 15.5 games in her two matches in London.
- Sasnovich won eight of 16 service games (50.0%) in United Kingdom along with eight of 15 return games (53.3%).
- In her 32 matches this year, Muchova has played an average of 22.7 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 18 matches on hard courts this year, Muchova has played an average of 21.2 games.
- So far this year, Muchova has won 72.2% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Muchova has won 77.3% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games.
- Muchova has converted 47.3% of her break-point chances overall (123 of 260).
- Muchova is 97th in break points won on hard courts, converting 60 of 122 (49.2%).
Muchova Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Muchova’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 7-5, 1-6 by No. 103-ranked Jule Niemeier on July 6.
- In her one match in London, Muchova played an average of 29.0 games per match.
- Muchova was victorious in 71.4% of her service games and 13.3% of her return games in London.