Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Valeria Savinykh Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aliaksandra Sasnovich (-475)||Valeria Savinykh (+340)|
Aliaksandra Sasnovich (No. 90 ranking) will face Valeria Savinykh (No. 146) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, October 18.
Sasnovich vs. Savinykh Matchup History
- Sasnovich has not faced Savinykh in the past five years.
- Sasnovich has averaged 23.2 games per match through her 44 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.6% of games.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has played 29 matches (averaging 24.3 games per match and 9.8 games per set).
- Sasnovich has amassed a service game winning percentage of 60.3% on all surfaces (214-for-355 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.4% (123-for-358 in return games).
- Sasnovich has gone 128-for-214 in service games when playing on hard courts (59.8% winning percentage), and 75-for-215 in return games (34.9%).
- Sasnovich ranks 237th in break point winning percentage (49.6%) after going 117-for-236 on break points this year.
- On hard courts this year, Sasnovich has won 51.1% of break points (72 out of 141, to rank 203rd).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- Sasnovich is coming off a 6-1, 6-3 win over No. 113-ranked Viktoria Kuzmova in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023, Sasnovich’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 6-3, 6-7 by No. 20-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia on October 11 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 35 games, on average, in Sasnovich’s one match in Hong Kong.
- Sasnovich’s service-game winning percentage in Hong Kong was 63.2%, and she won 37.5% on her opponent’s serve.
- Savinykh has averaged 21.3 games per match in her 19 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 50.0% of the games.
- Savinykh is averaging 21.6 games per match and 9.5 games per set through 18 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Savinykh is 47-for-84 in service games (56%) and 26-for-84 in return games (31%) including all surfaces.
- Savinykh is 47-for-84 on serve playing on hard courts (56%) and 26-for-84 on return (31%).
Savinykh Recent Performances
- Savinykh beat No. 23-ranked Magda Linette 7-5, 3-6, 7-6 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s round of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023, Savinykh’s previous tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 6-2, 3-6 by No. 179-ranked Korneeva, Alina on October 11.
- Savinykh’s one match in Hong Kong included an average of 27 game per match.
- Savinykh’s service-game winning percentage was 69.2% in Hong Kong, and she was victorious in 28.6% of her games on her opponent’s serve.