Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daria Saville vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elise Mertens (-205)||Daria Saville (+165)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, Daria Saville (ranked No. 211) meets Elise Mertens (No. 41).
Saville vs. Mertens Matchup History
- In the lone match between Saville and Mertens in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Open, Saville won 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.
- In three total sets against one another, Saville has won two, and Mertens one.
- Saville has won 16 games against Mertens (57.1%), while Mertens has won 12.
- Mertens and Saville have played each other one time, averaging 28 games and three sets per match.
- Saville, over the past year, has played 18 matches across all court types, and 20.9 games per match.
- Saville, in eight matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 18.8 games per match and won 48.0% of them.
- Saville, over the past year, has won 58.6% of her service games and 44.7% of her return games.
- Saville has won 37.9% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 61.5% of her service games during that timeframe.
Saville Recent Performances
- Saville is coming off a 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 victory over No. 234-ranked Dalila Jakupovic in the qualifying round on Tuesday.
- In her most recent tournament, the China Open, Saville lost in the round of 32 to No. 28-ranked Anhelina Kalinina, 2-6, 6-7 on October 2.
- There were 18.5 games, on average, in Saville’s two matches in Beijing.
- In China, Saville won 13 of 19 service games (68.4%) and seven of 18 return games (38.9%).
- In her 42 matches so far this year, Mertens has played an average of 21.6 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Mertens has played 30 matches this year, totaling 21.2 games per match while winning 50.6% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Mertens has won 61.7% of her games on serve, and 39.8% on return.
- On hard courts, Mertens has won 62.1% of her service games and 36.3% of her return games.
- Mertens has converted 164 of 367 break points overall (44.7%), and is 200th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Mertens has converted 102 of 246 break points (41.5%).
Mertens Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the China Open (her most recent tournament), Mertens was beaten by Yue Yuan 6-3, 1-6, 4-6 on September 30.
- In Mertens’ one match in Beijing, there was an average of 26 games per match.
- Mertens won 46.2% of her service games (six of 13) in China along with 38.5% of her return games (five of 13).