Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Valeria Savinykh vs. Anna-Lena Friedsam Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anna-Lena Friedsam (-195)||Valeria Savinykh (+155)|
Anna-Lena Friedsam (No. 94) will face Valeria Savinykh (No. 171) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 on Monday, September 11.
Savinykh vs. Friedsam Matchup History
- Savinykh and Friedsam have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Savinykh has played eight matches and 19.5 games per match.
- Savinykh, in seven matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 20.1 games per match and won 52.5% of them.
- Savinykh has won 38.5% of her return games and 46.2% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Savinykh has won 46.2% of her games on serve and 38.5% on return.
Savinykh Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Savinykh was victorious 6-2, 6-3 versus Carol Zhao on Saturday.
- Savinykh was defeated in the qualification round 2 of her most recent tournament (the US Open) 4-6, 4-6 by No. 199-ranked Yuriko Lily Miyazaki on August 24.
- Savinykh played an average of 19 games in her two matches in New York.
- Savinykh’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 52.6%, and she won 52.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 31 matches this year, Friedsam has played 23.1 games per match and won 52.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Friedsam has played 23.2 games per match in her 17 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Friedsam has won 31.2% of her return games and 66% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Friedsam has won 66.7% of her games on serve, and 35.1% on return.
- Friedsam has converted 47.0% of her break-point chances overall (62 of 132).
- On hard courts, Friedsam has converted 39 of 74 break points (52.7%).
Friedsam Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of her last tournament (the US Open), Friedsam was beaten 3-6, 1-6 by No. 26-ranked Elina Svitolina on August 29.
- Friedsam participated in one match in New York, averaging 16 games per match.
- Friedsam was victorious in 50% of her service games and 0% of her return games in New York.