Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Kayla Day Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (-125)||Kayla Day (+100)|
In a match slated for Saturday, Kayla Day (No. 138 in rankings) will meet Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (No. 100) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Schmiedlova vs. Day Matchup History
- Schmiedlova has not played Day in the past five years.
- Schmiedlova has played 20.3 games per match in her 27 matches over the past year across all court types.
- On clay, Schmiedlova has played six matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 21.2 games per match while winning 43.3% of games.
- Schmiedlova, over the past year, has won 58.3% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Schmiedlova has claimed 42.5% of her service games and 23.8% of her return games.
Schmiedlova Recent Performances
- Schmiedlova defeated Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- In her last tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open, Schmiedlova fell in the round of 128 to No. 54-ranked Alycia Parks, 2-6, 7-6, 2-6 on April 26.
- Schmiedlova played an average of 24.7 games in her three matches in Madrid.
- Schmiedlova won eight of 14 service games (57.1%) in Spain along with three of 15 return games (20%).
- In her 19 matches across all court types in the past year, Day has averaged 23.4 games per match and won 54.6% of the games.
- On clay, Day has played eight matches, and has averaged 21.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Day has a 69.2% winning percentage on serve and a 41.4% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Day has a 65.3% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 57.4% winning percentage in return games.
Day Recent Performances
- Day defeated No. 20-ranked Madison Keys 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s round of the Credit One Charleston Open, Day’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 2-6 by No. 187-ranked Sachia Vickery on April 3.
- Day played three matches in Charleston, and she averaged 19 games per match.
- In United States, Day claimed four of nine service games (44.4%) and two of nine return games (22.2%).