Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Cori Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, June 5
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Cori Gauff (-650)||Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (+450)|
In the Round of 16 of the French Open on Monday, Cori Gauff (ranked No. 6) faces Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (No. 100).
Schmiedlova vs. Gauff Matchup History
- Schmiedlova and Gauff have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Mutua Madrid Open, and Gauff was victorious 6-0, 6-2.
- Gauff has taken two sets versus Schmiedlova (100.0%), while Schmiedlova has won zero.
- Gauff has won more against Schmiedlova in 14 total games between them, 12 (85.7%) compared to Schmiedlova’s two.
- Gauff and Schmiedlova have played each other one time, averaging 14 games and two sets per match.
- In her 27 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Schmiedlova has averaged 20.3 games.
- In her six matches on a clay surface over the past year, Schmiedlova has averaged 21.2 games.
- Over the past year, Schmiedlova has been victorious in 35.6% of her return games and 58.3% of her service games.
- Schmiedlova has claimed 42.5% of her service games on clay over the past year and 23.8% of her return games.
Schmiedlova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Schmiedlova won 6-1, 6-3 versus Kayla Day on Saturday.
- Schmiedlova was defeated in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open) 2-6, 7-6, 2-6 by No. 54-ranked Alycia Parks on April 26.
- Schmiedlova played an average of 24.7 games in her three matches in Madrid.
- Schmiedlova won 57.1% of her service games and 20% of her return games in Madrid.
- Gauff has played 22 matches this year, and 19.4 games per match across all court types.
- On clay, Gauff has played six matches this year while winning 49.6% of games and 19.8 games per match.
- So far this year, Gauff has won 70.1% of her service games and 34.7% of her return games.
- Gauff has won 60.0% of her service games on clay, and 39.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 44.6% of her break-point chances (70 of 157).
- Gauff has converted 22 of 49 break points on clay (44.9%), and is 123rd in break points won.
Gauff Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Gauff defeated No. 143-ranked Mirra Andreeva, 6-7, 6-1, 6-1.
- In the round of 32s of her previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Gauff was beaten 6-4, 2-6, 2-6 by No. 38-ranked Marie Bouzkova on May 14.
- In Gauff’s two matches in Rome, there was an average of 19.5 games per match.
- Gauff’s service-game winning percentage was 70% in Italy, and she clinched 42.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.