Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Claire Liu Match Information
- Tournament: The Hungarian Grand Prix
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Romai Tennis Academy
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Court Surface: Clay
|Claire Liu (-150)||Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (+120)|
In the quarterfinals of the Hungarian Grand Prix on Friday, Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (ranked No. 83) meets Claire Liu (No. 88).
Schmiedlova vs. Liu Matchup History
- Schmiedlova and Liu played in the Round of 128 at the BNP Paribas Open on March 9, 2023. Liu won 7-6, 6-3.
- Liu and Schmiedlova have played two sets against each other, and Liu has the edge, taking two of them. Schmiedlova has won zero.
- Liu has won more versus Schmiedlova in 22 total games between them, 13 (59.1%) compared to Schmiedlova’s nine.
- Liu and Schmiedlova have played each other one time, averaging 22 games and two sets per match.
- Schmiedlova has averaged 20.2 games per match through her 25 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 54.7% of games.
- On clay, Schmiedlova has played nine matches, averaging 20.7 games per match and 8.9 games per set.
- Schmiedlova has a service game winning percentage of 65.4% on all surfaces (119-for-182 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 42.6% (75-for-176 in return games).
- Schmiedlova is 47-for-71 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 66.2%) and 35-for-70 in return games (50%).
- Schmiedlova’s 74 break points won on 140 total break points (52.9% winning percentage) ranks 166th this year.
- On clay courts, Schmiedlova has won 58.6% of break points (34 out of 58, which ranks 106th).
Schmiedlova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Schmiedlova was victorious 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 against Tamara Korpatsch on Wednesday.
- In the the Wimbledon, Schmiedlova’s previous tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 6-7 by No. 139-ranked Viktorija Golubic on July 5 in the round of 128 round.
- In her one match in London, Schmiedlova played an average of 22 games.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Schmiedlova won 58.3% of her service games and 20% of her return games.
- In her 26 matches so far this year, Liu has played an average of 21.6 games across all court types.
- In her eight matches on clay this year, Liu has played an average of 21.5 games.
- Liu has won 63.1% of her service games this year, and 29.9% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Liu has won 62.8% of her games on serve, and 36% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Liu has converted 61 of 155 break points (39.4%).
- Liu has converted 43.9% of her break-point chances on clay (29 of 66).
Liu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Liu won 6-3, 7-6 versus Yulia Putintseva on Wednesday.
- In the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (her last tournament), Liu was eliminated by Lesia Tsurenko 3-6, 6-3, 4-6 on July 3.
- Liu participated in one match in London, and she averaged 28 games per match.
- Liu’s service-game winning percentage was 64.3% in United Kingdom, and she captured 28.6% of her games on her opponent’s serve.