Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Nadia Podoroska Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nadia Podoroska (-135)||Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (+110)|
In the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 76-ranked Nadia Podoroska versus No. 59 Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova.
Schmiedlova vs. Podoroska Matchup History
- Schmiedlova and Podoroska are 1-1 against each other. Schmiedlova won their previous match on August 29, 2022, 6-3, 6-2.
- Schmiedlova and Podoroska have each won two of four sets against the other.
- In matches played between Schmiedlova and Podoroska, each has won a total of 17 games.
- Schmiedlova and Podoroska have matched up two times, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- Schmiedlova has played 34 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.8 games per match and winning 52.5% of those games.
- Through 22 matches on hard courts this year, Schmiedlova averages 20.5 games per match and 9 games per set with a 51.5% game winning percentage.
- Schmiedlova has compiled a service game winning percentage of 62.9% on all surfaces (178-for-283 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 40.1% (111-for-277 in return games).
- Schmiedlova has a 63.1% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 39.1% winning percentage in return games (111 of 176 service games, and 68 of 174 return games).
- Schmiedlova ranks 250th in break point win percentage (46.6%) after going 108-for-232 on break points.
- On hard courts this year, Schmiedlova is 66-for-148 on break points (44.6%) to rank 211th.
Schmiedlova Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the Hana Bank Korea Open), Schmiedlova was eliminated by Eva Lys 2-6, 4-6 on October 9, in the round of 32.
- In her one match in Seoul, Schmiedlova played an average of 18 games.
- In South Korea, Schmiedlova won three of nine service games (33.3%) and three of nine return games (33.3%).
- In her 32 matches so far this year, Podoroska has played an average of 20.4 games across all court surfaces.
- Podoroska has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and 19.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Podoroska has won 61.8% of her games on serve, and 34.2% on return.
- On hard courts, Podoroska has won 34.1% of her return games and 57.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Podoroska has converted 49.5% of her break-point opportunities (99 of 200).
- Podoroska is 247th in break points won on hard courts, converting 43 of 93 (46.2%).
Podoroska Recent Performances
- Podoroska was beaten by Ashlyn Krueger (2-6, 4-6) on October 9 in the round of 32s of the Hana Bank Korea Open (her most recent tournament).
- In Podoroska’s one match in Seoul, there was an average of 18 games per match.
- Podoroska secured 33.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games while playing in South Korea.