Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Darja Semenistaja vs. Erika Andreeva Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Erika Andreeva (-260)||Darja Semenistaja (+205)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Erika Andreeva (No. 130 in rankings) will take on Darja Semenistaja (No. 129) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023.
Semenistaja vs. Andreeva Matchup History
- Semenistaja and Andreeva have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Semenistaja, over the past 12 months, has played 10 matches across all court surfaces, and 19.1 games per match.
- On hard courts, Semenistaja has played two matches over the past year, and 18.5 games per match.
- Semenistaja has won 41.2% of her return games and 60.6% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- Semenistaja has been victorious in 66.7% of her service games on hard courts and 36.8% of her return games over the past year.
Semenistaja Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023, Semenistaja lost in the semifinals to No. 115-ranked Sara Errani, 3-6, 3-6 on September 16.
- Semenistaja averaged 22.5 games per match in Bucharest in four matches.
- Semenistaja won 61.4% of her service games and 43.5% of her return games in Bucharest.
- Andreeva has played 30 matches this year, and 23.3 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Andreeva has played 23.6 games per match in her 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Andreeva has won 63.6% of her games on serve, and 36.2% on return.
- On hard courts, Andreeva has won 36.6% of her return games and 65.5% of her service games.
- Andreeva is 278th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 84 of 188 (44.7%).
- Andreeva has converted 47.1% of her break-point chances on hard courts (49 of 104).
Andreeva Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals round of the US Open, Andreeva’s last tournament, she was beaten 1-6, 6-4, 2-6 by No. 127-ranked Katie Volynets on August 25.
- Andreeva’s three matches in New York had an average of 19.7 games per match.
- Andreeva won 58.6% of her service games and 53.3% of her return games while playing in United States.