Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Darja Semenistaja vs. Irina Bara Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, September 14
- Venue: Centrul National de Tenis
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Court Surface: Clay
|Darja Semenistaja (-115)||Irina Bara (-105)|
Darja Semenistaja (No. 143 ranking) will face Irina Bara (No. 185) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 on Thursday, September 14.
Semenistaja vs. Bara Matchup History
- Semenistaja has not gone toe to toe with Bara in the past five years.
- In her six matches over the past year, across all court types, Semenistaja has averaged 16.8 games.
- In her one match on a clay surface over the past year, Semenistaja has averaged 14 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Semenistaja has won 60% of her service games, and she has won 39.2% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Semenistaja has won 14.3% of her games on serve, and 14.3% on return.
Semenistaja Recent Performances
- Semenistaja is coming off a 6-2, 6-2 win over No. 228-ranked Berfu Cengiz in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the the US Open, Semenistaja’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 112-ranked Kimberly Birrell on August 24 in the qualification round 2 round.
- Semenistaja averaged 18.5 games per match in New York in two matches.
- Semenistaja won 12 of 18 service games (66.7%) in United States along with seven of 19 return games (36.8%).
- Bara has averaged 19.7 games per match through her seven matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 39.9% of the games.
- On clay, Bara has played two matches, and has averaged 19 games per match and 7.6 games per set.
- Bara is 27-for-59 in service games (45.8%) and 17-for-55 in return games (30.9%) including all surfaces.
- Bara is 1-for-seven in service games on clay (14.3%) and 1-for-7 in return games (14.3%).
Bara Recent Performances
- Bara defeated No. 279-ranked Camilla Rosatello 7-5, 6-1 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the qualification round 2s of the US Open (her previous tournament), Bara was beaten by Moyuka Uchijima 2-6, 0-6 on August 24.
- In her two matches in New York, Bara averaged 16 games per match.
- Bara won 62.5% of her service games and 25% of her return games in New York.