Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diana Shnaider vs. Yulia Putintseva Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yulia Putintseva (-180)||Diana Shnaider (+145)|
In the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 88-ranked Yulia Putintseva versus No. 83 Diana Shnaider.
Shnaider vs. Putintseva Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Shnaider and Putintseva have squared off on the court.
- So far this year across all court types, Shnaider has played 23 total matches with a 51.8% game winning percentage. She averages 21.7 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- In 10 matches on hard courts this year, Shnaider averages 23.1 games per match and 10 games per set with a 51.5% game winning percentage.
- Shnaider is 149-for-219 in service games (a winning percentage of 68%) and 86-for-225 in return games (38.2%) on all surfaces.
- Shnaider has 65 wins in 88 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 73.9%), and 31 wins in 89 return games (34.8%).
- Shnaider has won 44.5% of her break points this year (77 out of 173, which ranks 222nd).
- On hard courts this year, Shnaider is 29-for-64 on break points (45.3%) which ranks 203rd.
Shnaider Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the US Open), Shnaider was beaten by Elsa Jacquemot 7-6, 5-7, 3-6 on August 24, in the qualification round 2.
- Shnaider played an average of 26.5 games in her two matches in New York.
- In United States, Shnaider won 19 of 26 service games (73.1%) and eight of 27 return games (29.6%).
- Putintseva has played 22.4 games per match in her 39 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Putintseva has played 21 matches this year, totaling 22.5 games per match while winning 50.5% of games.
- Putintseva has won 62.4% of her service games this year, and 37.4% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Putintseva has won 66.3% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Putintseva has converted 135 of 293 break points overall (46.1%), and is 166th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Putintseva has converted 56 of 108 break points (51.9%).
Putintseva Recent Performances
- Putintseva was beaten by Martina Trevisan (6-0, 6-7, 6-7) on August 29 in the round of 128s of the US Open (her last tournament).
- In her one match in New York, Putintseva averaged 32 games per match.
- Putintseva’s service-game winning percentage was 58.8% in United States, and she was victorious in 53.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.