Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diana Shnaider vs. Maria Timofeeva Match Information
- Tournament: The Hungarian Grand Prix
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Romai Tennis Academy
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Court Surface: Clay
|Diana Shnaider (-400)||Maria Timofeeva (+295)|
In the Hungarian Grand Prix Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 246-ranked Maria Timofeeva versus No. 110 Diana Shnaider.
Shnaider vs. Timofeeva Matchup History
- Shnaider has not squared off against Timofeeva in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Shnaider has played 16 matches and 22.1 games per match.
- In her five matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Shnaider has averaged 21.0 games.
- Over the past year, Shnaider has been victorious in 36.3% of her return games and 70.6% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Shnaider has claimed 66.0% of her service games and 36.5% of her return games.
Shnaider Recent Performances
- Shnaider beat Bernarda Pera 6-4, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Shnaider was beaten in the qualification round 2 of her most recent tournament (the Wimbledon) 3-6, 6-7 by No. 370-ranked Anna Brogan on June 28.
- There were 21 games, on average, in Shnaider’s two matches in London.
- Shnaider’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 71.4%, and she won 33.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Timofeeva has averaged 22.9 games per match through her nine matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 50.5% of the games.
- Timofeeva has averaged 21.7 games per match and 8.7 games per set in six matches on clay in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Timofeeva’s service game winning percentage has been 59.0% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 50.0%.
- Playing on clay, Timofeeva has a 64.5% winning percentage on serve, and 57.6% on return.
Timofeeva Recent Performances
- Timofeeva beat No. 222-ranked Daria Saville 2-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Timofeeva was eliminated by Zhuoxuan Bai (3-6, 2-6) on June 27 in the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (her last tournament).
- In Timofeeva’s one match in London, there was an average of 17 games per match.
- Timofeeva won 37.5% of her service games (three of eight) in United Kingdom along with 22.2% of her return games (two of nine).