Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diana Shnaider vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-135)||Diana Shnaider (+110)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 on Monday, Lin Zhu (ranked No. 35) meets Diana Shnaider (No. 66).
Shnaider vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Shnaider and Zhu have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Shnaider has played 34 total matches with a 51.6% game winning percentage. She averages 20.5 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Through 21 matches on hard courts this year, Shnaider averages 20.5 games per match and 9.6 games per set with a 51.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Shnaider’s service game winning percentage is 66.8% (winning 205 of 307 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 38.1% (earning a win in 118 of 310 return games).
- Shnaider has 121 wins in 176 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 68.8%), and 63 wins in 174 return games (36.2%).
- Shnaider ranks 249th in break point winning percentage (44.9%) after going 109-for-243 on break points this year.
- Shnaider’s 61 break points won on 134 total break points on hard courts (45.5% winning percentage) ranks 219th.
Shnaider Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Shnaider lost in the round of 32 to No. 43-ranked Lesia Tsurenko, 4-6, 2-6 on October 9.
- Shnaider played an average of 14.7 games in her three matches in Zhengzhou.
- Shnaider won three of nine service games (33.3%) in China along with three of nine return games (33.3%).
- Zhu has played 45 matches this year (winning 51.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- Through 36 matches this year on hard courts, Zhu has played 21.1 games per match and won 52.1% of them.
- Zhu has won 37.5% of her return games so far this year, and 65.4% of her service games.
- Zhu has won 38.6% of her return games on hard courts, and 65.8% of her service games.
- Zhu is 205th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 169 of 348 (48.6%).
- On hard courts, Zhu has converted 140 of 291 break points (48.1%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her previous tournament), Zhu was beaten by Laura Siegemund 2-6, 3-6 on October 10.
- Zhu participated in one match in Zhengzhou, averaging 17 games per match.
- Zhu secured 37.5% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games while playing in China.