Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laura Siegemund vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, October 13
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 quarterfinals on Friday, Laura Siegemund meets Jasmine Paolini.
Siegemund vs. Paolini Matchup History
- Siegemund and Paolini have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Siegemund is averaging 23.1 games per match through her 38 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Siegemund has played 27 matches (averaging 23.2 games per match and 10.0 games per set).
- Siegemund has a 69.9% service game winning percentage and a 34.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (204 service games won out of 292, and 103 return games won out of 297).
- Siegemund is 148-for-218 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 67.9%) and 82-for-223 in return games (36.8%).
- Siegemund is 253rd in break point win percentage (45.6%) after going 99-for-217 on break points.
- On hard courts, Siegemund is 79-for-169 on break points (46.7%) which ranks 194th.
Siegemund Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Siegemund won 3-6, 6-2, 6-1 versus Liudmila Samsonova on Thursday.
- Siegemund was beaten by Coco Gauff (6-3, 2-6, 4-6) on August 28 in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament, the US Open.
- Siegemund played an average of 21.8 games in her four matches in New York.
- Siegemund won 67.4% of her service games and 47.7% of her return games in New York.
- Paolini has played 21.1 games per match in her 48 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Paolini has played 32 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 19.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Paolini has won 63.6% of her games on serve, and 32.6% on return.
- On hard courts, Paolini has won 34.1% of her return games and 63.2% of her service games.
- Paolini has converted 43.1% of her break-point chances overall (135 of 313).
- Paolini is 190th in break points won on hard courts, converting 85 of 190 (44.7%).
Paolini Recent Performances
- Paolini is coming off a 3-6, 6-4, 7-5 win over No. 10-ranked Caroline Garcia in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- Paolini was eliminated by Aryna Sabalenka (4-6, 6-7) on October 5 in the round of 16s of the China Open (her last tournament).
- In Paolini’s three matches in Beijing, there was an average of 26.3 games per match.
- Paolini was victorious in 56.1% of her service games and 42.1% of her return games while playing in China.